OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How waves forms at the seas and ocean and they won't form at rivers and lakes?
seems like anna hazare is not ready to let the government do their job in peace..............Anna has threatened to launch another hunger strike if the Lokpal Bill is not passed...
Over 3000 Congress workers resign in UP. do you think the congress is on a down slide these days?
How engineer will write exams? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4051]}
Heart touches. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4105]}
If you want to choose the leader of the forums who you will choose.
Traditionally, people are worried about 'honor' of their Bahu Beti (Daughter and Daughter in law). But no worry about 'honor' of their boys- sons and sons in law. The concept...
I only realized when I logged into my Facebook that it is Atul's birthday today!! Atul, Wish you many many happy returns of the day!! :) :) :) Many apologies for not...
Boddunan site is improving fast in beta version I hope adsense linking facility for member soon..
oldest father check this link
Who will be highest wicket taker in the world cup 2011?
For those of you who have not heard of "Micro Jobs (also known as "micro contracting"), the term may sound a little strange. Basically, micro jobs can be defined...
It is all profit making and corruption that caused several deaths in Thane where a building collapsed. Is this any way less heinous than terrorism?....
If the step to legalize betting taken like in other countries, I think it would bring good revenue to exchequer and there would be lesser bad activities as in the present when we...
I know most of the people would say that we should not beat kids but is it not right that sometimes we should so that they may have some sort of fear and should obey their...
Hai friends, Can any (edited) thank you
What is your way to relax your mind. I go for a walk for relaxing my retired minds... What about you.
Hi, While writing an article on general topic such as cannes film festival, can we include the pictures from sites like IndiaToday, TimesOfIndia etc. and give picture credits to...
Due to reservation many students who worked hard and got good marks are not getting the right job in government where as the students from backward classes with poor marks are...
Jesus Finally Speaks " Don't be OSAMA,Don't be OBAMA But Be The One READ READ