Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I thought that it is a good habit...before I met a psychiatric doctor ......that time he told...reading is not a good hobby... It gives mental tired if you make it as a habit.....or hobby...

he asked me to change the hobby...like gardening.....musics etc.... :) :) :) :) :)

This is the first time I heard something like that. I think he himself doesn't enjoy reading that's why he said like that. But for those who enjoy reading, it can never tire them for when we do something out of pleasure, it can only relax us.
goood.j :( :( :( obin keep up the good work.... :) :) :) :) :) :)

I didnt tell Its bad.... and im not following just I have heard that i did mentioned here... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I too continuously reading last 12 years ....daily few pages...it s giving me peace ...and my self feeling good.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
When i used to goto college and study, i had a habit of reading newspaper and tell the news to my friends. With in one read i used remember everything. this helped in studies also. within one read i used to get whole concept

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When i used to goto college and study, i had a habit of reading newspaper and tell the news to my friends. With in one read i used remember everything. this helped in studies also. within one read i used to get whole concept

I can't grasp in one read.Small things are easy,but the hard concept need time to go within my mind.

Want to make each day Accountable

I still have a reading habit and i won't quit to read.I love reading.

Normally , once a reading habit has been developed, you have it for life.You would never want to give it up for anything in the world.My greatest pleasure is to visit a second hand book shop and spend an entire afternoon there bringing home at least 2 or 3 books...

I too like to hunt into second hand bookshops for good books, but unfortunately now with time constraints I don't get to do it quite often as I would like to!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I still have a reading habit and i won't quit to read.I love reading.

Normally , once a reading habit has been developed, you have it for life.You would never want to give it up for anything in the world.My greatest pleasure is to visit a second hand book shop and spend an entire afternoon there bringing home at least 2 or 3 books...

I too like to hunt into second hand bookshops for good books, but unfortunately now with time constraints I don't get to do it quite often as I would like to!

Yes very true, I have at least 4 or 5 vbooks that I have bought still lying unread...I do read a few pages every day but not like I used to before from start to finish :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.