OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Movies are of different types... Drama, melodrama, romantic, thriller, action, comedy, horror etc.... Which type of movie do you enjoy most? I love to see sweet romantic films...
Is it possible to attach any file like doc,excel etc to my article?
'Rockstar' earns Rs.11 crore plus on opening day
How todays parents behaving according to childrens marks. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4053]}
The medical studies found that on 10000 woman that standing for 3 hours for 6 months observed that cancer risk is reduced to 50%.
I like to listen to instrumental musics. What do you like to listen to?
In an interesting piece of research, Sachin Tendulkar is atop the list of 10 great batsmen ahead of Sir Donald Bradman. The list includes two other Indian greats - Sunil Gavaskar...
How to remove regsvr.exe or new folder.exe or autorun.inf virus?
Who will be highest run maker in world cup 2011?
It is seen that election commission comes with a model code of conduct that affects governance in states as well as center. Elections are held almost every year in some state or...
The building is being built at Worli , on a 17 acre site and supposed to be ready in 2014...The building will be half a kilometers tall and will provide a view of the city from...
hey india won the warm-up games against Australia..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Come on Members friend do this to increase page impression 1. post blog for boddunan on all networking site like orkut, hi5, linkdn, facebook etc. 2. Share you article with all...
Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and...
For a better life you need to fight against depression, Looks out these tips. http://www.webmd.com/depression/features/natural-treatments
Can anyone give me step by step process for applying to Google Adsense. I need a detailed explanation right from the very first step.
Which fruit you like most? I like water-melon. It have good flavor. I like its taste.It is rich in Potassium. It's also preventing heart-disease.
Do you scan all files that you download via Email attachments and Online?
Who’s your all-time favorite singer?
Bhopal: Income tax authorities have revealed that a suspended IAS couple - Tinnu Joshi and Arvind Joshi, have invested Rs 300 crore in the share market in the last three...