Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have planned to write 15-20 a month on this site. I am too busy writing on other sites, for the time being. Please give me link of your article while posted.

Even those 15-20 will give you quite good earning here.. I know you can write them quite easily as you are quite experienced guy in it.

Thank you AKP, But this is due to time available with me. I am an online worker only and not busy off line till May so I can afford to spend more time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have planned to write 15-20 a month on this site. I am too busy writing on other sites, for the time being. Please give me link of your article while posted.

Even those 15-20 will give you quite good earning here.. I know you can write them quite easily as you are quite experienced guy in it.

Thank you AKP, But this is due to time available with me. I am an online worker only and not busy off line till May so I can afford to spend more time.

You are earning your cost of living from writings only. I really appreciate you. Even sparing a little time for this Indian site is really a big thing. :)

Meera sandhu

You are earning your cost of living from writings only. I really appreciate you. Even sparing a little time for this Indian site is really a big thing. :)

I don't think so.. I think he is having good offline income too. He is earning extra from online.. May be he is just free from his work till may..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Its rarely happen with me because what ever I use to think that I will be doing in future surly but at last I find my self where I was earlier.
[quote="sunil"

I don't think so.. I think he is having good offline income too. He is earning extra from online.. May be he is just free from his work till may..

No Anand, writing is the only source of his income. Also, he has resigned from a very good job which earned him 14 lakhs per year :(

Meera sandhu
Yes Sunil, I always believe in hard work. Do our part best. Then only we should desire high. Also, I have one or two policies in life.
If I want something, I usually put full effort in it and do my part with full dedication because I always think that, in future I should never think/regret that I didn't make use of my opportunity. Even then if I didn't get it, it's only fate or destiny. I never regret for it. Also never feel sad. But if I never do my task well, can I complain if I didn't achieve my ambition??? Never.

Great words!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6125]}

Yes Chinmayjee...what I have told is absolutely correct. I believe in destiny. Yet, I always try to complete my part well. Then only I can complaint. Isn't it?
Also, I always motivate persons to do things even if I feel that there is only 1% hope. It is better to try and not get it rather than not trying at all. Isn't it?
happy64_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes Sunil, I always believe in hard work. Do our part best. Then only we should desire high. Also, I have one or two policies in life.
If I want something, I usually put full effort in it and do my part with full dedication because I always think that, in future I should never think/regret that I didn't make use of my opportunity. Even then if I didn't get it, it's only fate or destiny. I never regret for it. Also never feel sad. But if I never do my task well, can I complain if I didn't achieve my ambition??? Never.

Great words!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6125]}

Yes Chinmayjee...what I have told is absolutely correct. I believe in destiny. Yet, I always try to complete my part well. Then only I can complaint. Isn't it?
Also, I always motivate persons to do things even if I feel that there is only 1% hope. It is better to try and not get it rather than not trying at all. Isn't it?

Good words,once again!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6134]}
agcthankyou4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6139]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you AKP, But this is due to time available with me. I am an online worker only and not busy off line till May so I can afford to spend more time.[/quote]

You are earning your cost of living from writings only. I really appreciate you. Even sparing a little time for this Indian site is really a big thing. :)[/quote]Do you think online writing is a small job who know to write, I know people who make lacs of rupees writing online. I am only trying to follow them But takes a lot of efforts and right kind of technical knowledge to do that. I hope I will learn that all one day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sure you will sunil. Best of luck.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.