OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Till now, it's my most favourite Malayalam movie.....Nandanam released in 2002. Now also, when I see its climax, very often my eyes fill with tears and I could feel my hairs on...
Who will be next to become at number one position at boddunan after ceem?
You got 2900 hundred point in a two day an average of 1950 per dday can you explain the source of you point earning.
Kill the dowry system and not the girl child {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10431]}
I am blocking you for constantly posting against rules. suni
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10701]}
Knowledge is an ever flowing river. Brings new knowledge. One has to accept this new knowledge, discarding the old knowledge. Living with old knowledge will make you outdated....
Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh was born on first December 1886. The first government in exile was formed by him although there is general beleief that Netaji Bose formed first govt....
It is just a querry. Recently, I have submitted one article. I always try to attach a picture with article as I can post yo pinterest and some other pictures sharing sites....
Tomorrow is Father's Day. I believe everyone knows well about this. Tomorrow is to honour fathers and celebrate fatherhood. For every child, his/her father is a super hero. This...
I went for shooting. After few days had passed one day my one of very close friend asked me that there are several bad signs of wrinkles, creases, crumples, fine lines and dark...
Guys who appeals best to you and both Yana and Katrina are on their pink garments....Perhaps a chance to judge who looks the best and appealing at that particular garment upon...
Who do you think is the most inspiring entrepreneur of modern India ? 1.Ratan Tata 2.Anil Ambani 3.Dhiru bhai ambani 4.Any Other
I want to know how the top voter is paid 1)On basis of maximum he votes 2)Or on receiving maximum votes.
I could not digest the fact that an advertising company can spend Rs.200 crores on a single man, while so many people in the country still starve for food.
As we all know and waiting for common wealth games from 3-14 October.First time India is helding such a big event.From oct 1 India and Australia test match series is going to...
Do you think internet should be made a fundamental right in India like in European countries?
Years ago people like us who have a number of dreams in their mind burned to ashes in Hiroshima of Japan.Let us try for world of peace today.Share your views here.
Who is a coward according to you?
Can you share some good and funny moments???? :) Let us all refresh our 'golden age' of our life.