Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its really bad i m working in shift i know how bad it is...its affect your health...u can sleep properly..eating timetable changes..its too bad :( :(
Night shift is always good because u will always get the time to do all the work in the day time. for eg; going to bank, to pay the bills etc.

And more important you will get more paid for night shift.
Working at late night is always bad. But sometime we dont have another choice but to work late night. I think we should try not to work late night but if there is no other option we have to work late night. And we must sleep more than 6 hr not 5.
Because of changing work patterns and lifestyle changes, working or staying awake until late in the night has become unavoidable! This has given rise to lot of problems such as hypertension,. obesity, depression, stress-related issues, consitipation, diabetes etc. If working at night is unavoidable, can help address these problems by taking the right diet, cutting down fatty foods, junk foods, avoid smoking and drinking plenty of water. Espceially cutti8ng down on tea and coffee which is consumed largely to help stay awake and replacing the same with fresh fruit juices adn light exercises help!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

well it is unadvoidable due to many reasons..however i am facing the after effects of it.. :(
sometimes i think childhood is the period we take lot of precautions and even our parents also give us measures to sleep early and wake up early..eatproperly etc..which we follow then but not now.. ;) :)
working on late night is really very bad in many ways......it affects your health very badly....

there's a saying "early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise"

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Neetu Your reply is nice working late night is not good but its being our requirement to earn more.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

working on late night is usually a different experience, you can have more enjoyment.
Sajeetharan, I know, when we used o work nights, it was like a clear field with no bosses to raise eyebrows!! It is a different experience indeed! :) :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes kalyani, but i have not worked yet, i am sharing this with my knowledge what i hear from friends,Night shift is the best time to make best use of your professional skills because of the peaceful environment not only inside but also outside the office.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.