OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

according to medical report, international sports person Pranamk is not a male and cannot commit rape, even though not even female. But the police still consider the...
Apex court is worried that the executive authorities overdo in executing death sentences. This was seen in undue haste in case of Afzal Guru when his family was not given...
People think about their kids and wife more than his/her parents after they get married. :evil: I have seen some people almost forget their parents and become so much busy in...
what is poverty? Is this about having less money and comforts or this is state of mind. Rahul Gandhi has stressed that this is state of mind. He has definitely made a sensible...
Isn't it very embarrassing for the politicians to see people leaving in the middle of their speeches? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/26377867.cms :ohmy:
Kejriwal has gone on a 10 day dharna in Delhi, blocking traffic and shutting down the major Metro stations. This may be his way of reforming the economy but isn't he going...
One can see a changing trend in the way womens role is defined and shown in ads and serials...While, earlier it was the trend to portray women as every tearful, obedient ladies...
its coming in the news that a deaf and dum gay couple came to india to take they child home that a surrogate help in borne baby for them.do you think for the child it will be...
Who is your favourite movie star?
Each person has his own features....some may be fair, some may not be so.....some may have good height. Some may not have. I am 156 cm height. All call me 'short'. :( I always...
Should Indian Government give attention to other games also and provide sufficient funds to players. It may be possible number of abhinav bindras are in our country and they...
Have you ever given up on something, and it was the right decision?
Hello friends due the busy shedule i wrote article on IPL yesterday.. Hows it..? INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
Tag line missing in logo (Information Creates Wealth)... Alignment differs in Google Chrome in 1024*768 Resolution. Kindly check it.
Here is the link,Friends. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ban-on-bulk-sms-mms-extended-till-oct-4/132141-37-64.html?from=tn
The social networking sites facebook,youtube,google has been banned in the pakistan as they are spreading relegious hatred in them.
Friends, Let me conclude my post for the day with the thoughts of Mark Twain on happiness. "Happiness is a Swedish sunset; it's there for all,but most of us look the...
Friend From 25 September I was go to attain my brother marriage and i return after one month .
The two words seem to have same meaning but there must be some difference since they are different words. Do you have any interesting explaination which can distinguish these two...
what may be the monthly income of an indian blogger after starting a blog when a year has elapsed, considering average traffic. it is also assumed that new contents are supplied...