The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes a simple question can boost a forum with lots of meaning as it is often said, "Simple is the best". I assumed that everyone knows about that 'tie match'. That's why I posted that question in that manner. I wanted you to think for a moment before answering....Just for fun, as a simple game. That's all.
Actually, when Devyani posted a reply after I explained the question more...(I mean her second reply) it really irritated me a lot. But as my nature, I decided to let it go by unanswering that question and continued my answers with Ram and Sasi. ie. I just ignored her answer.
But later, I want to bring an air of fun and hence quoted my first reply...in a funny manner. But only after that, I was shocked to see that she has edited her post and purposefully added something later.....
"Sandhya, try to write soberly in forums you are not a moderator."
Actually, I am seeing the word 'soberly' for the first time and hence checked its meaning in google.
I got "(adv.) In a sober manner; temperately; cooly; calmly; gravely; seriously.
(a.) Grave; serious; solemn; sad." this....Really contradictory meanings.

I want to know what she mean by saying, 'soberly'

Also, I want to know from all of you, whether I am doing anything wrong in forum and am I not working sincerely?
If you also find anything wrong with my posts, you can tell openly, as she has told.
I also want to know whether I have done moderator's work in forum. I always help them to lock unwanted threads here.
If she mean I take things 'cool' with the word soberly, I am answering reading each and every post......and take things only seriously, even if I behave in a funny way.
Sarala, can you give that yellow rose in your profile picture to her. Let her understand what I am telling her.

Also, if you want to blame someone for his mistakes, you should provide suitable reasons. I believe so.
I just want to be a good friend to all of you and never want to be a moderator in distant future also, of course for sure.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I did not edit my post. Everything is recorded in the system. If something is edited, that will be known to the moderator. I am neutral for all members working here. I have right to post my reply. When I was new in boddunan, I have done many mistakes and members have corrected me. I think you should read their posts.
In case any post is not clear, we write him/her to post again in details.
Your post in the beginning meant something else to me. I have posted my reply accordingly. Right after that when you replied to my post, I felt my mistake but the way you have written was wrong. You need a yellow rose.
I request admin to lock this forum thread as this is unproductive.
It is clearly seen in the forum that you have edited the post.
But I want to know the reason why you have edited and told later,
"Sandhya, try to write soberly in forums you are not a moderator."
Yes, everyone has the right to point out others' mistakes. Why what have I done here wrong, that you use such words and compare me to moderator. I want to know it.
I have the right. Please point out the mistake. It's my request

Meera sandhu
I think we should concentrate on Dhoni here. I am sure he is going to break his record and may not bring home the cup as he did on previous occasions when a mach was tied. So cheer-up girls. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But Sunil,
I am a new comer to this site. But if seniors say harsh words to me like this, I don't think I will be able to stay here in this site.

Meera sandhu
I am only 10 days old 'newbie' and have faced some suggestions, take them easy. They come from seniors, and are most welcome. nothing to worry, part of the game.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am only 10 days old 'newbie' and have faced some suggestions, take them easy. They come from seniors, and are most welcome. nothing to worry, part of the game.

But what have I wrongly quoted here?
I want its answer only. But nobody replying me. I always take things positively. If a wrong commend was posted by me, I should not repeat it.Isn't it? If I had done the job of moderator here, I should correct it. Isn't it? So, someone should point it to me. But no one is ready to post an answer. I really want to know, what have I posted wrong.

Meera sandhu
Although this topic was already locked when I saw this thread, I cannot but add a few comments of my own.

I think this is a case of misunderstanding, Sandhya, firstly, Devyani has made it clear that when she posted her response, she did so as per her understanding and only when you posted a reply, did it became clearer to her. You could have only clarified what you really meant in this thread.

After going through entire conversation, it looks like you could have explained it using better words, your abrupt reply "read all posts first" etc. was not all necessary, and this is the reason Devyani asked you to write soberly, which only means to use gentle words. Also, you accused her of editing her post. If you all want to remain friends, this could have been done via PMs and not accusing each other over public forums,. I advise you to use gentler words henceforth.

Devyani, on your part it was wrong of you to straight tell her she is not a moderator. Being a senior member you could taken things in your stride and explained yourself in a different way. I think further discussion here is unnecessary as I have said what I wanted to and can only hope that you all think like the mature adults we all are and write in a manner that befits us.

No hard feelings or grudges,. please ladies!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.