The topic is locked.
Whenever a tie has occurred in a series, Dhoni has brought that cup to India. Will it happen this time also? What do you feel?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dhoni is always for India. He will try once again to bring that cup to India. This is nothing but symbol of able leadership and patriotism.
You haven't understood my question.
You take, 20-20 World cup, previous world cup, champions trophy, IPL....in all these series, Dhoni as captain has got 1 tie match. Isn't it? All the cups were won by that lucky captain. The test series against Srilanka also, 1 tie match there. Day before yesterday also, he got one tie match with Sri lanka. So, I am asking, will India win this tri-nation series? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
First of all, I understood well what you have written. This time, you have just changed you meaning. Any ways, my answer is the same.
Sandhya, try to write soberly in forums you are not a moderator.
sandhya todays match already India had loosed it. But now a days he is having bad time so we cannot say it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya. Will we make it to finals??? :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Dhoni is banned for the next one day against Srilanka for slow over rating.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Dhoni is always for India. He will try once again to bring that cup to India. This is nothing but symbol of able leadership and patriotism.

What? Tie? I am saying about match tie. :laugh:

Meera sandhu
First of all, I understood well what you have written. This time, you have just changed you meaning. Any ways, my answer is the same.
Sandhya, try to write soberly in forums you are not a moderator.

Can you explain please? I couldn't get its meaning. :)

Meera sandhu
Devyani even i didnt understand what you want to say , please say clearly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Today India loss a game against Austrailya I do not think India will able to win cup in this series.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.