Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when i was in first year i too felt bad when my seniors came and start asking us to introduce ourself and do some funny things etc but later on i realized that its just because we can get mix up with each other.and can know each other well. :)

Didn't they ask to do some funny things?

Actually, while we were at second year, when freshers came, all boys of our class were in a sad mood, as if mourning for a death. When asked, told, except 1 or 2, junior girls are not at all beautiful.
Hearing this Krishna became happy and told,...now you won't go behind juniors, you will look at us only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, most senior boys are flirting with junior girls, isn't it?

yes they asked us to do funny things.and you are absolutely right boys go for looking junior girls.in my batch also it happened.when we were in 2nd year boys looked for 1st year girls and when in 3rd year then again they looked for first year girls.but unfortunately there were only 2 girls in 1st year batch.but then too they didnt left flirting. :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha
But girls never look for junior boys. isn't it?

No they do it senior girls don't spare even the junior boys they rag them whenever they get the opportunity. :evil:

yes they do rag them but they dont flirt with them as the senior boys do..

a.s.
One of my horrible experience is, seniors stopped us to go inside the college bus and they made us stand in hot sun, so that all the senior enter the bus and later they made us stand in the bus. They give us place at all. For 2 hours we are standing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when i was in first year i too felt bad when my seniors came and start asking us to introduce ourself and do some funny things etc but later on i realized that its just because we can get mix up with each other.and can know each other well. :)

Didn't they ask to do some funny things?

Actually, while we were at second year, when freshers came, all boys of our class were in a sad mood, as if mourning for a death. When asked, told, except 1 or 2, junior girls are not at all beautiful.
Hearing this Krishna became happy and told,...now you won't go behind juniors, you will look at us only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, most senior boys are flirting with junior girls, isn't it?

yes they asked us to do funny things.and you are absolutely right boys go for looking junior girls.in my batch also it happened.when we were in 2nd year boys looked for 1st year girls and when in 3rd year then again they looked for first year girls.but unfortunately there were only 2 girls in 1st year batch.but then too they didnt left flirting. :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha
But girls never look for junior boys. isn't it?

No they do it senior girls don't spare even the junior boys they rag them whenever they get the opportunity. :evil:

yes they do rag them but they dont flirt with them as the senior boys do..

Yes they don't but they rag in some good way not like boys who treat freshers like their pets. :evil:
Sometimes, some juniors make company with some seniors at first day itself to get sympathy and escape from ragging. Sometimes, it often happens, if a junior is a known person, his friends rag him more.

Have you seen cadbury's ad of ragging?

Meera sandhu
Last week, I was able to read a detailed survey and an article for about 4-5 days, giving the bad face of ragging.
Then only I was able to know, ragging is not just fun!!! Many students' lives have changed through it.

Meera sandhu
When i was doing my engineering first year, at that time our college bus was ceased. So we need to go by city bus. In city bus ragging is very horrible one. So in bus one senior told to sit and another stand. then what can i do. I didnt respond, just kept silent and standing. in the mean while another senior calling then another senior asking to sing a song. At a time those many tasks are not possible by a single person, finally i went to the senior who asked to sing then the other senior started shouting at me. I can bare anything but if any one shout alot, i cant stop tears. So I started crying continuously. then seniors are bit frighten that the faculty who are in the bus may punish them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ragging was not allowed in our college. I remember my class mate tried to rag me but no body supported her. She feels jealous to see me. She was suffering from complex even in studies. I was a good student.
There is less ragging in our college even I did not attend the college regularly so I am not faced that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.