Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya am not notorious. I am very calm and quiet going girl. Who never bother others. Always have books in hands and study.

You are a padippist...isn't it? :P :P :P :P
(One who always study)

Meera sandhu
yes, Actually while joining me in engineering , My dad said me that feel every second is valuable. So i used to study every second as dad said to utilize every second and minute

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, Actually while joining me in engineering , My dad said me that feel every second is valuable. So i used to study every second as dad said to utilize every second and minute

It's really nice.
But professional students including me, use books as pillow till exam date :P :P :P and enjoy college life :laugh:

@sanjeev and Kannan

You are absolutely right :P

@Sarala
In Malayalam and Tamil, Padipp means studies...so who studies well, we call them as padippists :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I never enjoyed college life. you may not believe, I never bunk the college until the lecturer himself tell us to goto movie or home

Sandhya I never enjoyed college life. you may not believe, I never bunk the college until the lecturer himself tell us to goto movie or home

But unlike i have bunked colleges on several occasions :woohoo: .That was really fun days which i still as now i am too much busy with the family as well as the job. :)
I never experience any raging in my collage life as because my father is a lecturer for the same collage. So on one rage me :laugh:
I really miss my collage life. :(

Vinu
I have any fun in college life. always studying and preparing for the exams. thats why i dont have much memories of my college

At degree and PG, we have never done that. But at PDC (112 students in class), we have done often.
Actually, most classes, I have never seen boys more than 5 ......(after the first month of admission)...ha ha
Actually, till now, I don't know about the boys of my class.

A really funny incident.
One day, I saw a boy...I felt that I have seen him somewhere, but can't remember. When we told about our pre-degree class, we found that we two were in the same class...so class mates :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I dont have any and neither want to have in future
I don;t have and don;t want to have in future becuse I am alwas afraid of it
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.