Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha.. No idea.. May be from mischievous student group..

But in our city... There are strict rules against Ragging, so students not dare much.. There may be ragging in some college but only friendly one.

I think, friendly ragging is really necessary. It helps us to become more smart. Isn't it?
We do have such teasings at degree...now we laugh

Meera sandhu
Yes.. No harm in that. It never make uncomfortable to others and yes they became sweet college memory.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I never ragged any of the junior but my friend forced me to rag a guy. I just asked his name and branch. For that he kept his face as if he is about to cry. next day again he came and asked us by saying the name of my aunt. I said I know . He told he is the relative. finally he became my relative. from then he calls me sister. and in my college bus, I never let anyone to rag. IF anyone tried to rag i will complaint to the management.

BEcause I know the suffering of ragging. So as i suffered, I dont want others to suffer from it.that why i said to my juniors not to rag anyone. if they rag then i will complaint as i am anti ragging squade member. actually am not a member of it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never ragged any of the junior but my friend forced me to rag a guy. I just asked his name and branch. For that he kept his face as if he is about to cry. next day again he came and asked us by saying the name of my aunt. I said I know . He told he is the relative. finally he became my relative. from then he calls me sister. and in my college bus, I never let anyone to rag. IF anyone tried to rag i will complaint to the management.

BEcause I know the suffering of ragging. So as i suffered, I dont want others to suffer from it.that why i said to my juniors not to rag anyone. if they rag then i will complaint as i am anti ragging squade member. actually am not a member of it.

So, you might be notorious in the eyes of seniors...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Let me say something about first day of my Bsc life. I was a late admission and hence I went to college one week later, after classes commenced. So I was lucky enough that I escaped from raging

Meera sandhu
Let me say something about first day of my Bsc life. I was a late admission and hence I went to college one week later, after classes commenced. So I was lucky enough that I escaped from raging

He he.. Yes you were indeed lucky.. This is another pure luck example.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Let me continue it. I went to college for the first time, after Onam. It was really a strange feeling...isn't it, to going to a new college first time.
When I heard about ragging from 1-2 students....I became very tension.

After lunch, some boys from BBA came to our class. (Actually we have only BBA and Bsc computer science). Seeing a new face, they called me to front. You can imagine, how was my condition at that time......almost crying face...

They asked....
"What's your name?"
"Sandhya"
"Can't you speak loud, do you want a mic"
"No. sandhya"
"Ok. Then make your hand a mic and say"
"No, I will say aloud"...I got more voice....ha ha
"How was your onam?"
"Fine"
"Then prepare an Onam sadya and give it to all students"

But I was standing like a statue...
"Go and proceed"
Whole eyes were on me....(they were also scaring, who will be called next).
But I didn't move. They were surprised seeing my face. So, they left me.
"Then sing a song and go to your seat"
I still can't remember which song I sang...ha ha

I with relief, went to my seat and sat, taking deep breaths....
At once, another boy(not belonging to that group) came and sat near me.
He asked, "what's your name?"
"Sandhya"
"Then sing a song about Sandhya".
I want to kill that boy. If I had got a knife in hand, I would have done it years before. I hesitated. He stared at me. At once, I sang a Sandhya song for him...
Even if I couldn't kill him that time, I am killing him bit by bit for the past 6 years.....Guess who was he?
Any answer???????? :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya am not notorious. I am very calm and quiet going girl. Who never bother others. Always have books in hands and study.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let me continue it. I went to college for the first time, after Onam. It was really a strange feeling...isn't it, to going to a new college first time.

After lunch, some boys from BBA came to our class. (Actually we have only BBA and Bsc computer science). Seeing a new face, they called me to front. You can imagine, how was my condition at that time......almost crying face...

They asked....
"What's your name?"
"Sandhya"
"No. sandhya"
"How was your onam?"
"Fine"

"Go and proceed"

"Sandhya"
I want to kill that boy. If I had got a knife in hand, I would have done it years before. I hesitated. He stared at me. At once, I sang a Sandhya song for him...
Even if I couldn't kill him that time, I am killing him bit by bit for the past 6 years.....Guess who was he?

I know who's that boy. :p
Its none other than your husband. :cheer:
smiley-laughing004.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu

They asked....
"What's your name?"
"Sandhya"
"No. sandhya"
"How was your onam?"
"Fine"

"Go and proceed"

"Sandhya"

I know who's that boy. :p
Its none other than your husband. :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6401]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.