Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i never had that kind of experience in my college life.. Because in my college ragging is not allowed.
i never had that kind of experience in my college life.. Because in my college ragging is not allowed.

Colleges in Tamil nadu are so :P

Meera sandhu
I have really bad experience in ragging in my college.

But am a very intellegent girl. So i used to respond in such a manner that the senior used to drink 3 lakes of water.

At first time ragging seniors girls have screemed on me. so cried. But later I build my mind strong and faced ragging.

So once when am going toward my college bus, senior girls made all junior girls to stand in a line and they are checking that whether we wore any modern things like fancy stickers, clips, bangles, watches. If we wore them then they will take them from us. So I kept a very fancy sticker. Then a senior girl asked me why did you kept a fancy sticker. I replied her that, I dont have normal one and i asked my mom to purchase and the shop near to my home is closed. Senior didnt even speak a single word as if she speak then she should purchase and give me.

Another time, senior boys called me. and they asked me to sing a song. If i sing any romantic song, they will make fun of me and the song. they will ask who is your partner or am i your partner like that. thats why , I selected a song which is not romantic and which no one can commnet. that is in roja movie the heroine and her sister play in water and sing the song.

Whenever seniors come to our class for ragging us, I never used to lift my head and see them. I always used to keep a book infront of me on table. and keep on studying. all the seniors used to observe me and never tried to disturb me. So like this every senior has got known my name.

One more incident.
We all are having drawing exam in college and it took alot of time to complete the exam.even our college buses and RTC busses also went off. only one bus is left. that to a senior guy saw us and made the bus to stop. But we became bali to them. We all girls enter the bus from the gens gate as they ordered. I couldnt even stand and travell. there is no place to stand and I am balancing my self.In such a bad position a they started ragging us. I didnt even given a single reply to them. then sudden break has been given and i was about to fall on a senior and i balance myself. that senior is bit good and he called me and asked me that is sarala is your name. I said yes. he said you are a very good girl. all people told me. you slowly go front and stand near girls.

Before fresher party. all seniors came to our class for ragging us and introduce themselves. Then also I was bit scade and I bend my head and studying. Then only one senior came to me and said to come. I felt he is calling some one. so i didnt go. He again called me. then i went and stood. I and he and all other students are in my class. all are ragging my classmates. so this senior asked me that am i brahmin. I said no. He asked what i do, what my brother do. what my father do. I said I am studying, my brother doing iit and my father is md. Then he was shocked and he kept namaskaram and said me to go. that situation is really funny you know.

Last and final ragging on the stage of freshers party.
In freshers party, seniors made a list of couples randomly. so they joined my name with my classmate. they called me and him on stage and told to act as beggars. I felt bad. In the mean while a senior from back stage, announced that my classmate should propose me and senior asked me do you mind. then my face expression have changed. all the seniors noticed this and called me from the stage.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is really nice you every time escaped from ragging. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Sarala, really a big thank you for finding this much time :cheer:

Meera sandhu
dear sandhya, Its my sweet memory of college which is bad when am in college and sweet now.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Fortunately I was never face any kind of ragging.. Because when I join my engineer college that was the first year of that college too..HA HA So there were no senior for us we were the boss...
We never done ragging of our junior too because the rules at that time was very strict..

Did you study in Tamil nadu? ha ha

Why Tamil Nadu?! :huh: No I studied in Gujarat ( Ahmedabad City).. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No No I am afraid of that image which you posted please remove it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6370]}

No, never. You called me devil and me, showing its teeth..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is a pictorial representation of ragging.......
I am ragging you and you falling at my feet :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Fortunately I was never face any kind of ragging.. Because when I join my engineer college that was the first year of that college too..HA HA So there were no senior for us we were the boss...
We never done ragging of our junior too because the rules at that time was very strict..

Did you study in Tamil nadu? ha ha

Why Tamil Nadu?! :huh: No I studied in Gujarat ( Ahmedabad City).. :whistle:

I studied MCA at Tamil Nadu....no ragging at all.

Actually, who started ragging in India. Any idea

Meera sandhu
Ha ha.. No idea.. May be from mischievous student group..

But in our city... There are strict rules against Ragging, so students not dare much.. There may be ragging in some college but only friendly one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.