Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not just electricity but all other forms of energy like coal, petroleum, oil, ONGC etc. are exhaustible and should be used very very carefully. I always walk wherever its possible to save petrol!!

But i don't walk much instead i use public transport more often. :laugh:
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Solar lights is another way to save energy. isn't it?

Yes it is but i rarely see people using it even i too don't use it.
[/quote]

That's because solar equipments are very expensive, even with government subsidy on them, most people cannot afford to buy and install those systems!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Not just electricity but all other forms of energy like coal, petroleum, oil, ONGC etc. are exhaustible and should be used very very carefully. I always walk wherever its possible to save petrol!!

But i don't walk much instead i use public transport more often.
[/quote]

I too try to use public transport as much as possible, but the transport system in Pune is a real pain!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

But i don't walk much instead i use public transport more often.

I too try to use public transport as much as possible, but the transport system in Pune is a real pain![/quote]

I am really surprised to know it.Pune is like metro city and does not have a good transportation system. :evil: I have visited Pune when i was in college its a nice place. :)
Help Ban day night Ipl matchs. Then no need to do anything else
But what's the need to ban day night matches Ketan. :)
Every small contribution counts. If you run your fridge at a slow rate that would save some energy. Even painting your houses with light shades help them keep cool. That means lesser energy consumption.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I cycled many times before but now can not move without bike.I save electricity as much as possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If I go out for couple of days then I completely switch off the refrigerator and TV and other electric items.
Some people have habit of plugging the mobile or laptop charger even if it is completely charged, that is the wastage of electricity.
I cycled many times before but now can not move without bike.I save electricity as much as possible.

Bicycling is the best way to save fuel and also our muscles get toned. We can use bicycle if want to go nearby places. But now a days people are ashamed of using bicycle. Bicycle is free of fuel and can go long distance at the places where walking is not possible.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.