Hai Friends,

I have made an article offline in MSWord, in my laptop. Now after getting connected to boddunan, tried to upload this article using "Paste From Word" option. But it is not working. In the rules, it is written that direc copy and paste can't be used!
While submitting my previous article also, same thing happened. I tried common "copy and paste". And my article got rejected. :(

Can anyone let me know whats happenning??????? Is there a bug in the s/w of boddunan???? :(

Please do reply.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try pasting to Notepad first and then copy from Notepad to boddunan editor. Make sure you format the article properly. After submitting check the article once again for any discrepancies.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hey Maverick,

I have list of points stated in my article, where I have used bullets and numbering for them. I dont think these points can be copied in notepad.......

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You should not copy such things from MS Word. They are not known to boddunan editor and even if you use from MS Word, your article will be used.

Always use bullets or any other formatting on boddunan editor only. All MS word tools available on boddunan editor

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hai Maverick........

Thank You soo much. I have followed your suggestions. Got good result too :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
my hearty congratulations for deepti and maverick for the good use of these forums.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.