Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes pune is a nice place and it is like one of the metro cities
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I cycled many times before but now can not move without bike.I save electricity as much as possible.

Bicycling is the best way to save fuel and also our muscles get toned. We can use bicycle if want to go nearby places. But now a days people are ashamed of using bicycle. Bicycle is free of fuel and can go long distance at the places where walking is not possible.[/quote]
Now I will try to go to nearby places by bicycle.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If I go out for couple of days then I completely switch off the refrigerator and TV and other electric items.
Some people have habit of plugging the mobile or laptop charger even if it is completely charged, that is the wastage of electricity.

Someone told me, if we switch off refrigerator for a couple of days, it may get damaged :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Every small contribution counts. If you run your fridge at a slow rate that would save some energy. Even painting your houses with light shades help them keep cool. That means lesser energy consumption.

Dark shades make rooms darker resulting consumption of more energy. :)
We should work more in day and use day light instead of electricity. Also big halls and common rooms should be preferred to small cabins. This may reduce energy consumption.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ironing clothes should be done once in a week rather than doing it daily. It can save you much energy ,electricity and of course time

Meera sandhu
We can go for solar UPS for saving electricity. I agree it cost is high.

What i can feel is govt. Offering free television, rice etc., for poor people. Why cant they offer free solar UPS to people. :huh:

Vinu
We can go for solar UPS for saving electricity. I agree it cost is high.

What i can feel is govt. Offering free television, rice etc., for poor people. Why cant they offer free solar UPS to people. :huh:

Free Tv and gas stove are given by Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi only :P

Meera sandhu
I agree if they spending fund to this TV and gas stove and all. Why cant they spend it for solar UPS. It will be helpfull for saving electricity and eco friendly also. :) :huh:

Vinu
I agree if they spending fund to this TV and gas stove and all. Why cant they spend it for solar UPS. It will be helpfull for saving electricity and eco friendly also. :) :huh:

But I think we can see a lot of wind mills in Tamil Nadu...it's also a good source of energy..isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.