OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Should mercy killing be made legal ? What's your opinion
Hi people just 2 days left for new topic group discussion so participate more to increase your chance first.
Which areas of homes are you unfamiliar with, but you've heard about?
What is the average page size of a page in Boddunan in MB ? I ask this because last day I received my phone bill in which I had charged over 1000 rupees per month.(Total Rs...
Dear members we have 94 days to celebrate Boddunan's birth day. so lets plan out and suggest what Gift we can Give to Boddunan
We are celebrating 60th year of parliament. Our parliamentary system is one of best in the world. However there are lesser sittings and more obstructions. These need be tacked by...
Share Your One happiest Moment oF Your life.
By the trend of the market, I think Petrol prices are about to go up. Any idea friends?
It is not the headline-making political events but the seldom-reported social tranformations that have the most lasting significance
Conceding to Australia 8-0 in the hockey finals, India on Thursday, Oct 14 settled for a silver medal at the Delhi Commonwealth Games.
How do you create new thread in boddunan? Do you find direct button to create new thread. I get this option when I open any thread otherwise i do not get even after lot of...
Here is the link,Friends.http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/104140/President-Patil-away-57th-national-film-awards.html
A friend is one who has the same enenmies as you have. Abraham...
I note with great sadness the propensity to use articles as vehicles to increase one's points by making same comments in relation to all the articles read by a member.This way...
I have been observing that these days there are more subjective than objective issues which dominate the thoughts of a majority of members. In fact,the situation has become...
Rajinikanth, after 20 years has agreed to do an ad with Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan.
Recently in our location, a dog was so thirsty and it want to have some water. So it went to bore pump and trying to get water by moving the handle of it. Then a small kid...
Most of the public servants make it a point to lose what we can call service-mindedness on joining public service. Our experiences are far from happy when we happen to visit them...
Is Mamata Banerjee letting her quirks get better of her duties?
It is south indian beverage originated in maduai. Translation of jigarthanda is cool heart. do you know about jigar thanda {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8793]}