The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not able to understand what kind of discussion is going on. The topic is Petro-products and the discussion is going on about Petrol and Diesel.

And what is petro product?

According to my knowledge,i just know few Petroleum jelly - a kind of cream comes,for applying on our body. Lubricating oil,Petroleum Wax.Bitumen(Damar)

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not able to understand what kind of discussion is going on. The topic is Petro-products and the discussion is going on about Petrol and Diesel.

According to my knowledge,i just know few Petroleum jelly - a kind of cream comes,for applying on our body. Lubricating oil,Petroleum Wax.Bitumen(Damar)

Do you know most synthetic products we use are petro-products by-products of waste once the crude is refined. Clothes, shoes, fertilizers PPE (Poly polypropylene)etc etc. There is a long list, I can provide all the names my favorite topic. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is one of the petro product.But the major petro products are petrol and diesel and we are talking about their prices which recently has gone down but i feel this is temporary and will further go up soon. :evil:

That is one of the petro product.But the major petro products are petrol and diesel and we are talking about their prices which recently has gone down but i feel this is temporary and will further go up soon. :evil:

No that is not true, the rate of crude is going down in international market and the rates of petro products may go down again in July.

No that is not true, the rate of crude is going down in international market and the rates of petro products may go down again in July.

Yes,crude price is going down. I have heard in the news when the reporter were talking to Petroleum Minister,he says that if the oil company is gaining profit,then they are passing it to the consumers and that is why the price of Petrol is decreases.

Want to make each day Accountable

For how many days? :laugh:

Rates will surely go up again. :evil:

Possible but not now besides the Rupee appreciating chances of rate going up again are remote.

Possible but not now besides the Rupee appreciating chances of rate going up again are remote.

Lets hope it does not as very frequently we have seen it rising to a level which is not easy for everyone to bear. :blink:

Lets hope it does not as very frequently we have seen it rising to a level which is not easy for everyone to bear. :blink:

Actually they are going to increase other items other than petrol this time to reduce subsidy.

Actually they are going to increase other items other than petrol this time to reduce subsidy.

Other items like? :ohmy:

Lets see what they do?. Hope they come out with good budget. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.