OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Dear friends I was searching On line earning In India then on the 1st page this site link come. http://www.onlineearningblog.com/2009/12/earn-money-with-boddunan.html I got...
Tiger is the national animal for India. It is sad to see the extinction of tigers in India. During olden days it was around 40000 in numbers but now it has been reduced to 1411...
What is the Source of Income for Boddunan.com How you will give amount to the users?
Sir, I have posted a project report befor 4 days. I want to know the status of the project report. How much time will be taken to approve the article? Project Report...
Third Day of Narendra Modi Fasting .
After Paul Henry's offensive 'Dikshit' joke triggered off a diplomatic row between Wellington and New Delhi, a New Zealand radio presenter has stirred fresh controversy by...
India is such a wonderful country with different people speaking various languages. As a matter fact India is a very old country with rich culture and very old languages. All the...
Online shopping charges are more as compared to normal shopping .what you think.
Manhattan artist Sally Davies bought a McDonalds happy meal six months ago on April 10 of this year, and has photographed it everyday - and six months later, the meal shows...
y men are not that much involved in household activities when both men and women are given equal rights?
Anna Hazare's fast was like five-star event: Bal Thackeray Do you support this? Here is a...
This is the creativity of chappels. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3888]}
Hope Boddunan and members remember me ;) I am back on...here after a long time,. I was out due to shifting of my new house and related functions and was very busy. still I am...
DOES THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TO THE RA ONE MOVIE AFFECT THE FAME OF SHAH RUKH KHAN ?
An adult tigress has been found dead at Agratoli range of Kaziranga National Park in Assam, the fourth such death in this month in the sanctuary. :(
A celebrity, i don't remember, recently said that he has to delete about 25 junk SMSs everyday and that it was a nuisance to him.Various operators use 1909 or DND or DNC but I...
Friends I am back to play second innings at boddunan because I have done internet setup at home.
We had known the garlic is used for BP only but now the medical sciences are confirmed taking garlic daily helps reducing of Heart attack.
Here are the seven ways to clean with lemon. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4188]}
When our present home minister Mr.P.Chidambaram was the finance minister (197-1998) 10.000 crores Indian Currency were printed abroad !!!Then what is the security of our currency?