OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

There are some very famous equations only Pythagoras. These changed the world. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/17-maths-equations-that-changed-the-world.html
Years before, when i was a kid, I can forget myself spending in reading books. Balarama, Poompaata, Amar Chita Katha, Bala Mangalam....a few child magazines at that time. They...
Do you have Interest on seeing cricket as previous.Previously I was more interested in cricket and did left any match but this that interest i am still searching inside me.
Hey friends, I submitted my first article after Maverick came up with the new contest. But I don't know how many minimum words should there be. Secondly, I have made sure that...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10833]} I need not stress the impact of a word of appreciation or a pat on the shoulder of any individual. It will boost the morale and confidence of a...
No please we do not allow promotionals. Thanks. Edited
I have noted that members are not posting enough new threads. The same old threads in the forum are going on and on. Members are requested to posts more new fresh topics. :cheer:
What is the reason for our film personalities entering into politics? Is it for money or fame or really doing service to the people?
Hi friends, I am going to start a adsense revenue sharing site in blogger, You can post How To articles and News updates in this blog. Terms And Conditions For...
We are giving vote to a candidate in election with the belief that he will do good things for the country and that he will be an efficient leader. But, if we can't find at least...
Facebook chatting -unwanted result http://www.bhaskar.com/article/MP-BPL-a-very-impressive-heart-touching-story-2995758.html?HF-3= Ha ha ha so take care.
I enjoyed Ugadi in my city. Did you participate in any such activities? Happy Ugadi to all of you.
Hello Friends, Why has an ex-scientist give negative comment about the super successful Pokharan Tests via media? - Harish Jharia
Which business should be done for a good return with minimum investment? Share Market is best or not with low investment :S
What are the dis- advantages of mercy killing ?
The 30 simple things men really want!!! :blink: This is funny.. :) Have a look at this link.....
Can you accept people who do not agree with you on everything?
I have already started a thread titled "Copy cat". Yet, this one is bit different. Songs of many regional languages are copied to Bollywood. Can you provide links of...
In colleges and school,if it is a valentines's day celebration atleast 95 percentage of students will be present.They will exchange flowers,share greeting.Sometimes there will be...
Do aliens visit earth ? Is it true