Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Members have no choice but to post on the available threads. Most of the better threads end up on the last page before you know they started.

I agree ! it is what we consider subjective content that attracts most members since it is much easier to respond and discuss.

There is much more to it, I have no more thinking in those terms. I am doing what they want me to do, I am doing it as fast or whenever I am tweeting my articles on other sites or not writing articles. Incidentally I have no assignment from my clients.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the forum discussions are now not so much subjective as it was when this thread was started! Do you all feel so? I would like your word on this, at least I feel they are not so subjective and are more serious and to-the point nowadays!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the forum discussions are now not so much subjective as it was when this thread was started! Do you all feel so? I would like your word on this, at least I feel they are not so subjective and are more serious and to-the point nowadays!!

Lets hope these would stay the same way. As you can see at Santosh' Alexa thread the rank has gone up within this period. I am managing it in absence of Santosh.

I have been observing that these days there are more subjective than objective issues which dominate the thoughts of a majority of members. In fact,the situation has become so,that some momentous events taking place in the world have passed us by! The economic crisis that has gripped the world finds no mention! Earth Day finds no mention! Instead, we have a plethora of personal issues!!

Not to worry sir,i would start some good threads tomorrow,about what you have mentioned.

Want to make each day Accountable

Lets hope these would stay the same way. As you can see at Santosh' Alexa thread the rank has gone up within this period. I am managing it in absence of Santosh.

Thanks Sunil for taking care of that thread!! I think that since more relevant and more sought after issues are now being discussed rather than some personal chatter, therefore the improvement in Alexa ranking, let us strive to make it stay that way!

I have been observing that these days there are more subjective than objective issues which dominate the thoughts of a majority of members. In fact,the situation has become so,that some momentous events taking place in the world have passed us by! The economic crisis that has gripped the world finds no mention! Earth Day finds no mention! Instead, we have a plethora of personal issues!!

Not to worry sir,i would start some good threads tomorrow,about what you have mentioned.

Ronark, Earth Day has come and gone, that was more than three weeks ago!

Thanks Sunil for taking care of that thread!! I think that since more relevant and more sought after issues are now being discussed rather than some personal chatter, therefore the improvement in Alexa ranking, let us strive to make it stay that way!

I shall do it until santosh comes back and takes over. we all should know what is going on.

Yes chinmoy jee I agree with you. We had forgotten many things in this forum.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

siddu what are those things which we have forgotten please list them over here please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark, Earth Day has come and gone, that was more than three weeks ago!

I was telling that i will start some new thread which are informative.But didn't got enough time today. Hopefully i will do tomorrow.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.