OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

This is Longest Thread in Boddunan!!!! Soooo lets make it .. So everytime u enter the community just scrib something here...something wat ever it is....be fast guys n...
Know Your Microsoft Office 2010 Version And Edition - full steps @ http://goo.gl/fb/xLAu2
hi members i have joined a website where we can play quiz and get paid for right answer. You get rewards for referring people too. Its absolutely free to join. Those who are...
What do you feel about kids of a age group as low as 1 year are put into playgroup when it is a time for them to be with their parents?
Gandhi Sathu Close For Six Day From 11 PM TO 4 PM It effect traffic control.
I never ever had seen any changes post "chakde " for females .help me understand
India produced a lion-hearted performance and came back from two goals down to beat England 5-4 in a penalty shoot-out on Tuesday to book a berth in the title clash of the men's...
What are the learning points in My Name is Khan Movie ?
Random Access Memory (RAMs) of computers placed at the office of Commonwealth Games Organising Committee CEO Jarnail Singh were stolen allegedly by an employee who was arrested,...
Funny humour of billgates {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3887]}
The Indian Constitution is a monumental piece document incorporating noble ideas and great visions of our founding father but the existence of a great constitution is not enough...
Mohan Bhagwat says RSS supports Anna but hasn't joined him
Try to answer this question: Question 1: The Liar, The Truth Teller and The Random Answerer. There is a truth teller (always tells the truth), a liar (always...
http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/37-new-technologies/15929-laptop-vs-pc.html The language is so poor. Members pls present your views.
SMS-based social networking service SMS GupShup is launching an upgraded version of its SMS networking service which will enable incoming messages to by-pass the SMS-inbox and...
The applicants of widow/ old age/ handicapped pension have to wait till some of the existing pensioners die or become ineligible to the pension they are drawing. Pension...
I celebrate my birthday, by wearing new dress and applying mehendi to hands. I visit temple and then i offer food, required things to the poor people and money to orphans. So...
Why member of the week award not declared in last week?
When there is gang rape, yo go to police for justice. what if cops do...
Is dependence on computers a good thing?