OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi guys , I am Sajith , a newbie out here. I would like to work with you all . Expect all the supports
BANGALORE: Students can now answer their question paper on mobile phones. And teachers can mark their attendance on that too. This is what Seshadripuram First Grade College,...
Here all members are in competition to write forum posts. I did not find it in other sites.
Advantage & disadvantage of premarital SEX The change in the 20th century of American society in the scope of premarital sex is the dramatically increasing of premarital...
Let me finish off quoting Swami Vivekananda:"Wo makes us ignorant?We ourselves.We pur our hands over our eyes and weep that it is dark." Good Night to All!!
Hello Friends, Central goverment has decided to withdraw the status of deemed for 44 universities all over india.You can find the list of universites in the below...
The US Demoratic Party under President Obama who has recently competed one year in office, has suffered a jolt in the form of a defeat in the Massachusetts special elections. The...
Hello Friends, everybody knows that indian team not have good fast bowlers. In this first text match with South Africa, South African Fast bowlers done very fast bowling which...
Friends,Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/01/google-maps-on-iphones-shows-ap-as-a-part-of-china.html
Let come to know you continous Top Voter Of The Day contest award How many you Won in a row . Start From My self 16 Award In a row. Lets Your Term.
Here is the link,Friends.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/22/rushdie-to-pen-his-memoir-london.html
The much awaited movie Ra-One has finally been released in India during Diwali. How is it faring in your city?
Friends, When it comes to 'hero worship' we are second to none.Be they sportmen,politicians or any other person whom we look upon as our heroes and they tend to become...
A bus shelter that welcomes you with music from FM station! Also you can access internet via your mobile or laptop through WiFi technology in these bus bays free of cost !! It...
Kambli said that there was betting in semifinal match in 1996 world cup.
Have been observing since one week and not found any new articles any reason? Even I'm waiting on approval of one article of mine since ten days.
Hi Friends, The Met office has just announced that this year we are gping to have normal rainfall- 90% of the long-term average.It should cheer us up.Last year we had a...
An online hit, it has listeners in radio stations across India demanding it & Dhanush can’t believe it. Yo boys I am singing song, soup song, flop song. Why this Kolaveri...
Why each activity is giving feedback?????
There are times when some people take advantage of you openly without caring for your feelings. One can recount many such instances where people take advantage of others and keep...