OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Bajaj's car being manufactured jointly with Renault and Nissan promises to give hot chase to the Tata Nano. The Bajaj car will be cheaper than the Nano, which comes at Rs...
I love Black & White photographs
News from Reuters is that a court in Lilongwe, Malawi sentenced two youths aged 20 and 26 years; to be imprisoned for 14 years. These youths have been punished for having...
Lee Jae Ku, a taekwondo master from South Korea, came to the City more than 16 years back. Since then, his entire life has come to revolve around Bangalore. Lee lives with his...
How can I share my all article in a single url to other website? Is there facility to share all article in single url. I want to share my all article in my blog. So I need single...
2 days ago On April 3, 2013 is the 40th Anniversary of Cell phone So Happy 40th Birthday Cell...
I want to withdraw money from PayPal account, then do i need credit/debit card or how to withdraw money from the paypal account to my bank account? Please help me in this regard.
Openly selling, exposing of meat should be banned? Please share your views.
Despite my sincere efforts to stop Children playing cricket on the road with the blessings of elders, Auto Rickshaws parking in unauthorized places, I failed miserably....
All prices are increasing and deisel prices would increase still further in the future which will trigger food prices also to further rise. So, there is no chance of decrease in...
I ordered this laptop via hclstore.in 2 days back. Is anyone in our boddunan community using this same laptop? If yes please share your reviews and opinions...
When it comes to marriages, this is girls who are becoming more choosy. This is not men oriented world any more in our country. They have their say in this particular matter....
Generally by the term ghost we mean a soul or spirit of a dead person appearing before us. So my question is-----------------Do you believe in Ghosts???
How can i earn maximum rupeess in bodunan
Hello BDD Members, I want to know that is there any kind of benefit for which we are earning points and no cash as i am new to this site so i am not aware about how can i earn...
"I studied every thing but never topped.... But today the toppers of the best universities are my employees" — Bill Gates.... The Man`s say ! what do you say?
Recently in the post "Boddunan sharing revenue" I heard about some advertisers other than google adsense.Can any one give a brief idea how to add this to a site?Also...
How do you define honesty?
Do video games have a negative effect on childrens behaviour ?