Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh Sandhya, i am hardly around these days in boddunan

I can only remember birthdates and not points!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry keto.....

Swetha Shenoy
Kalyani , I am sure you must not have understood teh first part of what i have said

Chinmoy ji will be celebrating his birthday on 10th so his inbox will be flooded with messages!!!

No Swetha, my response was to your planned activity of watering the garden on The Earth Day!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani , I am sure you must not have understood teh first part of what i have said

Chinmoy ji will be celebrating his birthday on 10th so his inbox will be flooded with messages!!!

No Swetha, my response was to your planned activity of watering the garden on The Earth Day!!

What about watering those plants in forest along with Abid and Kumaresh?
I hope you didn't forget it yet :P

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha! Nope, didn't forget it, that's my favorite chore in fact!! But since the monsoon showers have started, no need to do that now!!! :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Ha ha ha! Nope, didn't forget it, that's my favorite chore in fact!! But since the monsoon showers have started, no need to do that now!!! :)

Ha ha..
Ceemji is going to fire us....as we have gone very much into that deep forest from his thread question :P ;)

Meera sandhu
So Chinmoy jee we have birthday party from you. Please give a big cake for us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Back to the topic....
Chinmayjee...am not much interested in politics ...also my knowledge about Social life is weak. That's why many of the threads are left unanswering.
I do have started 100's of threads here....some of them didn't get responses or answers as I expect. Sometimes i feel bad, yet don't complaint because people are contributing the best they can. The thing I do is pulling those threads by adding some replies...again I have seen most of them sinking without any response. Yet I keep working :P :P :P
Why can't you also pull out those threads...just bookmark them for future references :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Then you should come forward and post whatever you think is more suitable. Mine go by without answered so I am not posting for the time being. Most of the more relevant ones go over the head and finally on last page.

The same is case with me! I tried to check this trend - may be not as frequently as I used to! But whether I come up with ones or not -that's not the point. The point here is how come those elicit such huge number of responses while the serious ones are abandoned as orphans! Some soul-searching!

I would attribute this trend to the common pain of not taking much efforts to earn points. Serious issues do need a lot of study and careful research to be commented upon. New members are not only less aware of serious issues but also not really willing to improve this scenario, of course there are exceptions to this, but are very few!

Unless the rules changed to put things back in right groove, you should not expect to see any noticeable change. I am sure there are going to take some changes in this matter to post thread and respond on them. As long as this doesn't take place just carry on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]
Unless the rules changed to put things back in right groove, you should not expect to see any noticeable change. I am sure there are going to take some changes in this matter to post thread and respond on them. As long as this doesn't take place just carry on. [/quote]

Not sure what you mean to say here exactly!!

Members have no choice but to post on the available threads. Most of the better threads end up on the last page before you know they started.

I agree ! it is what we consider subjective content that attracts most members since it is much easier to respond and discuss.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.