Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Members have no choice but to post on the available threads. Most of the better threads end up on the last page before you know they started.

There is no problem in replying to any thread. also there is no problem in writing any new posts. The members will write new posts or reply according to their knowledge and skill.

I appreciate the efforts of all members who actively participate. As regards omission of important topics or events, the members more interested in these should create posts. If I feel that some important topic is missing, it is my duty to create a thread and I cannot blame others for not creating such thread.

Sorry, I am not very convinced of what you exactly suggested!! You seem to suggest to accept what things are and not what these should be! It's only the collective consciousness of a problem that decides the course of solution and in a forum no individual effort is sufficient!
There is no problem in replying to any thread. also there is no problem in writing any new posts. The members will write new posts or reply according to their knowledge and skill.

I appreciate the efforts of all members who actively participate. As regards omission of important topics or events, the members more interested in these should create posts. If I feel that some important topic is missing, it is my duty to create a thread and I cannot blame others for not creating such thread.[/quote]

Then there should be no problem about standard and wot not. If you have no problem I have no problem too. There is no use discussing a matter which has no root. Isn't it?[/quote]

What I mean is that any member can write only what he knows or is interested in. So, I cannot blame any one. If a member has no knowledge about international finance or commerce, he cannot write on this. It is duty of a member who knows better about this topic to write a new thread. Then members may study the issue and give their views.[/quote]

I would rather keep mum on this as that would begin another useless nonstop chapter for no good result. But you know much better than I do. What I feel is that I have to act as Romans do while in ROME. I can not make it Agra or Mathura.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Members have no choice but to post on the available threads. Most of the better threads end up on the last page before you know they started.

I appreciate the efforts of all members who actively participate. As regards omission of important topics or events, the members more interested in these should create posts. If I feel that some important topic is missing, it is my duty to create a thread and I cannot blame others for not creating such thread.

Sorry, I am not very convinced of what you exactly suggested!! You seem to suggest to accept what things are and not what these should be! It's only the collective consciousness of a problem that decides the course of solution and in a forum no individual effort is sufficient!

Collective efforts are no doubt important. But members have also their limitation. You must have noticed very poor communication skill, grammatical errors and poor content in many posts. This is because all members have not high level of command on language and skill. We cannot blame them. New members are pouring in and it may take time to improve. Meanwhile the more knowledgeable members should take initiative to write on important topic that are being missed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Grammar and language should not be the criteria of a post as long as they are not conducting an entrance test. But the only thing that matters is relevancy. That should not be missing or deviating too far from the original thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well, I am sure after three days Chinmoy ji will be flooded with so many messages that he will forget the problems of the world!

Well, we had a small get together of world environment day on june 5th in our office and everyone just watered the plants around the office. The gardener was happy to have a break!!

Swetha Shenoy
Well, I am sure after three days Chinmoy ji will be flooded with so many messages that he will forget the problems of the world!

Well, we had a small get together of world environment day on june 5th in our office and everyone just watered the plants around the office. The gardener was happy to have a break!!

Yes, I am eagerly waiting for June 10. :P

Get together of Boddunan members? :blink:
Why can't you post something nice in get together thread? Please :)

Meera sandhu

That was a nice initiative by you and your colleagues!! Although I feel that such endeavors be a regular feature and not just limited to only a day in a year!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Then you should come forward and post whatever you think is more suitable. Mine go by without answered so I am not posting for the time being. Most of the more relevant ones go over the head and finally on last page.

The same is case with me! I tried to check this trend - may be not as frequently as I used to! But whether I come up with ones or not -that's not the point. The point here is how come those elicit such huge number of responses while the serious ones are abandoned as orphans! Some soul-searching!

I would attribute this trend to the common pain of not taking much efforts to earn points. Serious issues do need a lot of study and careful research to be commented upon. New members are not only less aware of serious issues but also not really willing to improve this scenario, of course there are exceptions to this, but are very few!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani , I am sure you must not have understood teh first part of what i have said

Chinmoy ji will be celebrating his birthday on 10th so his inbox will be flooded with messages!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Kalyani , I am sure you must not have understood teh first part of what i have said

Chinmoy ji will be celebrating his birthday on 10th so his inbox will be flooded with messages!!!

Why did you break that suspense now :angry: :angry: :angry:

Actually i thought later, you may be talking about those 1 lakh points

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.