OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

:( :( :( :( Should the animals be used for scientific research? Is it humanly?
Dear friends I will be absent for 10 days so I will not able to edit article on that days I request to other editors be more active on next week. byee
hair style is an important part of fashion statement and personality. Here are some myths on hair care....
Dear Boddunan members, I would like to share a real share earning opportunity I found, with you.. Have a look.. Atlast, here comes a real competitor to Facebook. The growth of...
The government is considering making C&AG a multi member...
It is too strong a statement but I believe in every word of it as events have panned out over the decades since Independence. Very very ironically the present government is only...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10420]}
:( Generally we have heart on left side. But I read that one person have heart on right side. He is not eligible for selection in defense service and in police. He was rejected...
Suppose you got a gift from someone. Once you open it, the thrill and excitement is gone. But it’s not so in the case of a Book. Book is a gift, you can open it any number of...
an article of mine was first approved and then rejected after a few days on grounds of being copied ..which by the way is not.,.i dont understand
One of my friend told me that cooking food in microwave oven is not good for our health. Is it really true? What is the reason behind this saying?
How can we improve alexa rank of our blogs?
P=L=E=A=S=E===R=E=A=D===M=O=R=E===H=E=R=E http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/49249-adsense-revenue-sharing-blogspot-site.html
Hi friends i was little bit busy for two months as you all know.I was not able to such active as like was at joining time.So sorry friends from now onwards i will be as active as...
This is a wedding song viedo of two singers Jay and saren last year. In video is shown that how Sikh's wedding is done. I really liked the song I will play this song in my...
I think, work of a postman has decreased very much nowadays and in future he may be counted along with endangered species? :laugh: Am I not right? If not, can you find other...
Are you following your dreams? If not then try from today because this life will never return.
Hello Friends, Who can stop Ragging in colleges? - Harish Jharia
is terrorism is a right way against the terrorism ?
sarala a girl who had taken lot of efforts to make record 2103 Points this week. so congrats sarla & boys r u going 2 challenge her or r u sleeping. wake up guys...