OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I can't remember when :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: May be while I was studying UKG or first standard for recitation or light music. :whistle: But am sure, I have never...
Which city are you from? Do you like your city? Give reasons why. :)
In the inner most part of our heart we keep someone as our role model. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about who is your role model and what quality of that person has...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10422]}
Samoan airline says "pay by weight" plan fairest way to fly http://in.screen.yahoo.com/samoan-airline-says-pay-weight-103515115.html
If you just care to see the history of some inventions and discoveries, I’m sure you will not miss a very glittering aspect. Curiosity. When an apple had fallen on the head of...
Do you think commercial news channels are destroying India?
Is Money reasons for all crimes?
Guess how many days required to complete figure 10000 on registration board currently it is 9814. I think 28 days required.
Hello friends, :) Monsoons are around the corner,let us share with each other tips to make this monsoons season a smooth one. These tips can range from household to...
Hi Friends, Considering the Geographic Location of members responding to the Forum thread:...
Bets cross Rs. 200 crore for Sachin's 100 at Lords The ongoing Lord's Test has bookies in a frenzy. Not only is this the 2000th Test, but this match could also see Sachin...
Download visual tasktips for xp and use it like windows 7 @ http://goo.gl/fb/hkjad
Do you think Somdev can fill Leander Paes's big shoes once he decides to retire.
Gold had reached the record value of Rs 14200 per 8 gram.Where it is going to stop?
Today I saw kontera ads ?so Has boddunan stop showing infolink ads or what? did they cheat you or any other problem?
Mention at least one thing to show that the Indians are united!!!
welcome new member who joined boddunan.com and i wish him for good luck. and happy diwali to all.
Because you are my friend I would do for you all that my heart and my soul and body are capable of doing. I would cry with you and share your burdens when you are down. I...
Today I saw the list of people who got revenue share from boddunan . Then earned Rs1210 that means each people earned Rs121. This is too minimum in amount but this is one of...