OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

B) Sachine declare retirement from one day cricket. But it is announced by the president of Indian Cricket board. I am feeling if Sachine declare it from the ground than it was...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10423]}
Shipping containers become home for the...
How you save India from politician?
Which party is doing better in your state - whom you think can do better than others in coming elections? I am not aware about my state for time being as I am not there to...
We abhor resistance. We hate criticism. We are flattered by the butter talk by sycophants. Sycophants flatter you to achieve their mean ends. They are the ones who ultimately...
Friends when we see the colour red, the first idea that comes to our mind is danger. If red is danger than why do we represent our love with red. I am confused. :silly:
Came across this board..which I am sure we have seen and already know but choose to ignore.
Do you know friends that Amazon.com has just launched a new shopping site for Indians just now? This should be lots of fun for online shoppers. http://www.junglee.com/
How the points are converted in to the money can any one tell me?
Dear friends, Share some good video game that you know and played here.Lot of people like to know name of video games.
Yesterday i went to buy books of my kids of nursery class :) .I was really surprised to see the books.Their books are what we used to study in 1st standard. :evil: I am really...
Give your Suggestion on realty shows they are script bases or really show realty Like Big Boss,Rakhi ka Swayamwar,and recently i heard about Rahul Mahajan ka Swayamwar..... :P
Hello Seniors, YThis thread is specially for all the senior memvers that please let me know how can i earn here on BDD and help the site to grow well.Please suggest me some...
Please change the sign in place to top of the site instead of below the site. Take it back to Top right corner of the site
What do you enjoy the most in a fair?
Hello Moderator, How about introducting contest for below things: 1. "Most popular article of the week" - based on the number of people reading and no of comments...
What is the meaning of karma in profile page?
Has nature ever healed you? If so, how?
if you are a Rajinikanth fan it is a great news, but this news will be a proud moment for all INDIANS, because many Holywood celebs waiting for this movie.. Wonder how, see the...