In this topic lets discuss the reasons and ways of reducing global warming.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Surely drastic cuts in the emission levels of carbon would go a long way in tackling this menace.
Large industrialists who only think about making money & doesn't care about wat happens to this planet are one of the main reason for global warming, bcoz of this our earth's days are numbered :(
Yes Shashu this is ofcourse one of the reasons. Please highlight solutions also if you can.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
There are too many reasons are there. But we can blame only humans for all the calamities caused by the nature. We are thinking about only consuming stuffs not how they are made. We should avoid things from large companies that cause much damage to the nature while making the products. Only a collective move can make the large corporations to change their way of working.
Our city and town planner must think of green and non-polluting ways to develop our towns and cities.
Reason behind the global warming is the carbon emmision in the atmosphere it lead to melting of ice on polar..

Planting Trees is one way to reduce carbon in atmosphere
Yes Vijay, although this problem has escalated way above us, planting trees on a large sclae will help curb this problem!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i will suggest you people to see the documentary BY AL GORE , former vice president of US on global warming for which he got a noble prize recently.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.