Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Arjun focus is well known. But why changed 'bird eye' to 'mango

I dont know. i heard as mango from a religious lecture by a well known Pundit. I didnt change

The story is that on question by Dronacharya, Arjun first said- I see bird. Again, he said only 'eye of bird'. Thus, you need see the target very minutely. 'Bird eye' should be target. .

yes, bird's eye is correct, not mango. :laugh: :laugh: I doubt if it's bird's neck :silly:

Don't worry Sandhya. The discussion is about focus. Not Bird's eye, neck or tail

I dont know. i heard as mango from a religious lecture by a well known Pundit. I didnt change

The story is that on question by Dronacharya, Arjun first said- I see bird. Again, he said only 'eye of bird'. Thus, you need see the target very minutely. 'Bird eye' should be target. .

yes, bird's eye is correct, not mango. :laugh: :laugh: I doubt if it's bird's neck :silly:

Arjun had first seen the leaves and bird, then only bird and last only eye of the bird. While aiming, he saw only eye of the bird.

Bird's eye or mango will make no difference. We are talking about concentration. It may be a human eye. As far as the mythologies are concerned, I'm sure some version of Maha bharat will be having 'Arjun shooting a Deer's eye. I don't believe in mythologies. I believe in grasping good from them.

All said and done Mahabharata is one of the greatest epics ever written since it has a lot of wisdom and life truths which is relevant even today.The way human nature has been depicted is amazing ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arjun had first seen the leaves and bird, then only bird and last only eye of the bird. While aiming, he saw only eye of the bird.

Bird's eye or mango will make no difference. We are talking about concentration. It may be a human eye. As far as the mythologies are concerned, I'm sure some version of Maha bharat will be having 'Arjun shooting a Deer's eye. I don't believe in mythologies. I believe in grasping good from them.

All said and done Mahabharata is one of the greatest epics ever written since it has a lot of wisdom and life truths which is relevant even today.The way human nature has been depicted is amazing ...

Mahabharata is a treasure chest of knowledge.. Geeta is another source of knowledge. What the present B-schools are teaching in their curriculum has been said thousands of years ago.Let's take the best from them
Mahabharata is one of the longest epic in the history of world literature which is a great story of India. It is also referred as “Whatever is here is found elsewhere. But whatever is not here is nowhere else.”
Though we have thorough domain knowledge and interest, we do not succeed several times. The reason behind those failures is we do not focus properly on the goal.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Mahabharata is one of the longest epic in the history of world literature which is a great story of India. It is also referred as “Whatever is here is found elsewhere. But whatever is not here is nowhere else.”

Thats right, I dont think any other epic has so many different characters nor is there such detailing,most of them tend to be fantasies unlike Mahabharata which was real story, may be with some exaggerations...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, that's an apt description about Mahabharata's greatness.
Ekalavya and Karna were better than Arjuna. Still they could not get chance to proove themselves because they don't have gracings of Lord Krishna. Arjuna was blessed with the merit of best archery in that age. Thus he remained famous. Nobody could superset him.

Truth can't be erased. Even Krishna acknowledges the fact more than once. Simply because Karna doesn't have the blessings of Krishna truth can't be erased

Only God has capacity to change the destiny of a human. Human beings can only work to achieve his target.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.