Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too like watching cartoons, my favorites being The Lion King, Ice Age! Now I have to watch Chip and Dale, Donald Duck, Tom and Jerry and Pink Panther along with my son! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Tom and Jerry is the only cartoon movie i saw completely. I don't like much.

Want to make each day Accountable

The list will continue if i start some good watachable cartoon movies. Animation industry has really developed a lot and some new characters are also coming these days. :)
In India,animation is not much developed,but in the coming years,that industry will make a good business in india and will have a larger market in animation industry.

Want to make each day Accountable

My favorite is ogy and cockraches , shark, kwizki
animation industry is really booming in india.we watch cartoons and never think of the hardwork involved in it.
In India,animation is not much developed,but in the coming years,that industry will make a good business in india and will have a larger market in animation industry.

The reason for animation industry being down in India is due to dependency on western countries. Though we are having good ideas and most of the indian films run all around the world still indians are going for some foreign clients for creativity. If the attitude is change then everything will do fine in India. Another fact is animation course are really very expensive in India which normal student cannt afford.
cartoon movies and programs are more interesting due to lot of fun in these movies.
Now a days the animation industry is growing more and more in our country.

Daily more and more programes are made for children.

This will entertain more and gives us a lot of fun.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes i too like cartoon movies specially i like friend ganesh movies all parts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.