In a country, where boys are given preference in every thing and girls allowed to die in mother's womb itself, I think parents get more love in return from girls than boys. What's your opinion???

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both boys and girls like their parents. According to Freud,sons have more affection for mother and daughters for father.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Both boys and girls like their parents. According to Freud,sons have more affection for mother and daughters for father.

I think it's true...girls love father most and boys..... their mothers. It's applicable in my case too...also my daughter ;)

Meera sandhu

Well said gulshad ji., its 100% true. I agree with you. :cheer: :)
i too love my mother more than my father. :woohoo:

Vinu
There may be boys who love their parents but mostly girls have more affection towards parents than boys.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well said gulshad ji., its 100% true. I agree with you. :cheer: :)
i too love my mother more than my father. :woohoo:

That may be the reason why mothers turn to hitlers soon after his son gets married :woohoo: :woohoo: :P . What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Yes, mothers feel that her daughter in law make her to listen to her and stop listening to mothers in law. that is the thing. though the daughter in law is good but mother in law show their action.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Whether it is boy or girl,both gets love from their parents. If there is 1 boy in a family,like myself,then the boy gets abundance of love.This rule is followed,if there is 1 girl.
But what if there is 1 boy and 1 girl in family ? In some families boy is given more preference.
Today only i saw Satyamev Jaythe on DD,and those results tells us that girls are not given more preference and love.
This is very unfair to girls.
My heart was crying when i saw some people experiences in that telecast,which was heart touching.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its true girls are always close to their parents i have seen parents being neglected by a boy but i have never seen a case where a girl has neglected her parents. :)
I think they both love equally but this is girls who convey it better than boys and considered that they do it more than boys.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have a son and a daughter but i have noticed they both equally love me but still they are too small to judge it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.