Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then the people who come to take risks like fighting they deserve more payment as they keep their life in risk. but they get paid very less and the hero and heroine get paid more.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then the people who come to take risks like fighting they deserve more payment as they keep their life in risk. but they get paid very less and the hero and heroine get paid more.

This is market play. It appears that the stunt performers command less market value. This is more as the advanced camera tricks reduce need of stunt actors. Acting as hero or heroine may not be so risky but this needs more talent. So, more income. Just compare this with scavenger job, which is dirtiest but is less paid.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actors and actress are paid on their goodwill and hardwork.It depends upon how many pictures they hitted.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Gulshan wrote:[quote]sarala wrote:

This is market play. It appears that the stunt performers command less market value. This is more as the advanced camera tricks reduce need of stunt actors. Acting as hero or heroine may not be so risky but this needs more talent. So, more income. Just compare this with scavenger job, which is dirtiest but is less paid. [/quote]

I agree completely! Another factor to bear in mind is that any movie attracts audience by the sheer presence of the actors that are in the movie! For many movies, it is only the name of the hero and heroine that draws the crowds so it is only fair that they get paid so much money!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whatever they earn that is his luck . we can not stop them to earn. if you are actor then you can also earn. I think they are better than politicians.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Whatever they earn that is his luck . we can not stop them to earn. if you are actor then you can also earn. I think they are better than politicians.

Santosh- Actors earn by their work and not luck. There is no reason why they should not earn. Comparison with politicians is not so apt. Everyone does his own job. We need actors as well as politicians. You cannot run government without politicians. As regards corruption, actors are also not honest. Most of them evade taxes and indulge in various corrupt practices like money laundering, tax evasion and even associated with underworld. Moreover, many actors join politics. Most politicians in south are from film industry. Shatrughan Sinha, Amitabh Bachan, Sunil Dutt are some from Bollywood who indulged in politics. Amar singh and others from film industy associated with Mulayam singh's Samajvadi Party in U.P.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think that actors are paid too much and I think that they are paid what they deserve according to the market standards. Apart from this, their standard of living and their type of job, the expenses to maintain oneself fit and healthy justifies what they are paid. To us it seems that they are paid more but in reality it is not so....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.