When Dronacharya asked Arjuna to shoot the mango on the branch of a tree, he aimed his arrow to the target. Dronacharya asked Arjuna,
“Are you seeing the target?”
“Yes,” said Arjuna.
“ Are you seeing the leaves and the branches and the hills in the yonder too?”
“Nope, Only mango.” Said Arjuna
And that is FOCUS.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9180]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you chase two rabbits, both will escape. So we should fix the target and have to focus on that target alone will help you to achieve it.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The Arjun focus is well known. But why changed 'bird eye' to 'mango

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I dont know. i heard as mango from a religious lecture by a well known Pundit. I didnt change

I dont know. i heard as mango from a religious lecture by a well known Pundit. I didnt change

Anyway, target can be changed, but the focus on the target should not be changed.

The story is that on question by Dronacharya, Arjun first said- I see bird. Again, he said only 'eye of bird'. Thus, you need see the target very minutely. 'Bird eye' should be target. .

The story is that on question by Dronacharya, Arjun first said- I see bird. Again, he said only 'eye of bird'. Thus, you need see the target very minutely. 'Bird eye' should be target. .

Yes I know about this story too. I would like to say one thing. There are different mythologies in circulation in different languages and areas. There is no Taramati, Harischandra's wife in Telugu mythology. Here the name has undergone a change as .Chandramati.' I can quote hundreds of examples like this.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Arjuna was the best shooter in the epics. I would say that nobody can be like him. He has good concentration of mind with good eye sight.
Arjuna was the best shooter in the epics. I would say that nobody can be like him. He has good concentration of mind with good eye sight.

But according to some mythologies ( We have hundreds of them), Karna is a better archer. And Ekalavya is the best of all. It was due to Dronacharya;s sabotage to clear the way to Arjuna, his dearest pupil to show the world as the 'Best Archer" both of them were snubbed.
If you chase two rabbits, both will escape. So we should fix the target and have to focus on that target alone will help you to achieve it.

A bird in hand is better than two in the bush, this is true of anywhere in life...Unless we are focused and work towards our goal we remain stagnant...
Krana was the tragic hero of Mahabharat , he was shunned by his own brothers,the lady he loved ( Draupadi) and had to meet such a violent death all because of one thoughtless mistake that Kunti made..I guess that is what is called destiny and fate ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But according to some mythologies ( We have hundreds of them), Karna is a better archer. And Ekalavya is the best of all. It was due to Dronacharya;s sabotage to clear the way to Arjuna, his dearest pupil to show the world as the 'Best Archer" both of them were snubbed.

Eklavya suffered because of low caste. Karna had also unknown parentage and he was known as low caste chariot driver. So, he also suffered. .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.