Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days it has been noticed that as soon as parents get old their son leave them,it is the girl who cares for their parents much.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actally to be fact girls will get more closer to their mother after marriage and boys become closer to their father after marraige.
Actally to be fact girls will get more closer to their mother after marriage and boys become closer to their father after marraige.

But why is it so? :blink:

Mine case is different I am still close to my mother too even after marriage. :)
Is there any significance of this topic ??? . It all depends upon the child upbringing and how their parents have treated their own parents.
Its different among every family and every individual. Boy or girl... So i dont think we can generalize anything..
Correct me if i am wrong..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Is there any significance of this topic ??? . It all depends upon the child upbringing and how their parents have treated their own parents.
Its different among every family and every individual. Boy or girl... So i dont think we can generalize anything..
Correct me if i am wrong..

I agree! most of the kids love their parents equally but the closeness may differ some boys may not be that frank with his father than mother or vice versa. :)
I think as a child I used to love my mother very much.She is friendly with me.And I used to share everything with her.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.