Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arjuna was the best shooter in the epics. I would say that nobody can be like him. He has good concentration of mind with good eye sight.

But according to some mythologies ( We have hundreds of them), Karna is a better archer. And Ekalavya is the best of all. It was due to Dronacharya;s sabotage to clear the way to Arjuna, his dearest pupil to show the world as the 'Best Archer" both of them were snubbed.

Eklavya suffered because of low caste. Karna had also unknown parentage and he was known as low caste chariot driver. So, he also suffered. .

May be, we are not concerned with the reasons. 'Who is the best archer" is the issue. Drona himself says in order to save Arjuna, he asked the thumb of Ekalavya as 'Guru Dakshina' from Ekalaya.
Ekalavya and Karna were better than Arjuna. Still they could not get chance to proove themselves because they don't have gracings of Lord Krishna. Arjuna was blessed with the merit of best archery in that age. Thus he remained famous. Nobody could superset him.
Ekalavya and Karna were better than Arjuna. Still they could not get chance to proove themselves because they don't have gracings of Lord Krishna. Arjuna was blessed with the merit of best archery in that age. Thus he remained famous. Nobody could superset him.

Truth can't be erased. Even Krishna acknowledges the fact more than once. Simply because Karna doesn't have the blessings of Krishna truth can't be erased
Focus and the will power- these are two essential ingredients to achieve targets. One may find obstacles like Eklavya did but none could stop him. I know every one follows a successful man in the end - nothing can stop him if he has decided to succeed..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Focus is the answer to be successful in everything one wants whether it be passing the exams or to excel in career. Rightly said!

Mala Jaiswar
Focus is the answer to be successful in everything one wants whether it be passing the exams or to excel in career. Rightly said!

Unless you focus, you cannot see the things in the right perspective.
The Arjun focus is well known. But why changed 'bird eye' to 'mango

I dont know. i heard as mango from a religious lecture by a well known Pundit. I didnt change

The story is that on question by Dronacharya, Arjun first said- I see bird. Again, he said only 'eye of bird'. Thus, you need see the target very minutely. 'Bird eye' should be target. .

yes, bird's eye is correct, not mango. :laugh: :laugh: I doubt if it's bird's neck :silly:

Meera sandhu

I dont know. i heard as mango from a religious lecture by a well known Pundit. I didnt change

The story is that on question by Dronacharya, Arjun first said- I see bird. Again, he said only 'eye of bird'. Thus, you need see the target very minutely. 'Bird eye' should be target. .

yes, bird's eye is correct, not mango. :laugh: :laugh: I doubt if it's bird's neck :silly:

Arjun had first seen the leaves and bird, then only bird and last only eye of the bird. While aiming, he saw only eye of the bird.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arjun had first seen the leaves and bird, then only bird and last only eye of the bird. While aiming, he saw only eye of the bird.

Bird's eye or mango will make no difference. We are talking about concentration. It may be a human eye. As far as the mythologies are concerned, I'm sure some version of Maha bharat will be having 'Arjun shooting a Deer's eye. I don't believe in mythologies. I believe in grasping good from them.
Nice words. :)

Exactly the same way Arjuna did we should focus only on the target those who do it gets success more often. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.