Everybody will think that the other people are more happier than them. They will many reasons for that. They have got a own house, luxourious car,good children etc. Does only these worldly things give happiness for a person? In my experience, i will say that the poor people sleeps peacefully than the rich ones.

Friends,define your views or things which are needed for you to be perfectly happy.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very thought-provoking post!!

I think pure happiness depends upon contentment although what makes a person feel contented changes from person to person. Ideal situation for me is when I am satisfied with a good job, a good book, a plant that I have planted and taken care of is blooming well, my son is in a very good mood and is very happy, my husband has just finished a beautiful painting and is satisfied with it, etc. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True or perfect happiness can not be achieved through the material things. Whatever happiness we are drawing from worldly affairs is temporary in nature. At one moment we are very happy and in very next moment we are full of sorrow. True happiness comes through spirituality. If we are God-oriented , we will be happy. Because mood of the devotee is entirely different. He is dependent to God. Whatever he does , he does for the Lord. But it does not mean he is escaping from his worldly duties . But he doesn't expect anything in return. Gita says

Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana |
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani
||2.47||

Meaning :
You have a right to perform your prescribed action,but you are not entitled to the fruits of your action.Never consider yourself the cause of the results your activities,and never be associated to not doing your duty.

And we know very well by our experience , expectations are the main cause of our unhappiness.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
As long as we give primacy to our material well-being,perfect happiness would always elude us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.