Wild life conservation (2077 words) - Rs. 60.00

Transgenic animals (1262 words) - Rs. 40.00

If you are taking into consideration both quality of article and number of words. Then all the articles must be evaluated in the same parameters as the above two articles. But today I noticed two of my recent articles have been undervalued. They are:

Effects of Air Pollution (2338 words)- only Rs. 12.00

Sexual reproduction in Man (1373 wors) - only Rs.11.00

I can not understand what is going on here?? Do the Editors read any articles before evaluating ?? By such careless evaluation process you are discouraging authors to write any more...

If any appropriate action is not taken, I am going to leave boddunan.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Normally, we accept the evaluation without question. However, when an author is aggrieved, ther should be some redressal system. Re-evaluation of hte article by another auditor may be of help. It will help to clearly bring out the exact criteria for evaluating articles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why don't you send a mail to support instead of creating mess here?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@ Maverick..

How can you justify this price difference for first two articles and last two articles ??

Plzz reply...
Agree with you in that matter. But resolving the issue is not this way. We have provided the right path for every thing and as I remember I have guided you few times before as well in solving the issues.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@ Maverick

After sending the mail to support team, I got the following price for these two articles.

Effects of Air Pollution - Rs. 50.00
Sexual reproduction in Man - Rs. 30.00

But here I want to ask one question, the first two and last two articles have almost the same quality. The number of words in last two is much more compare to first two articles. Then why the Price is less ??

Can you please tell me what are your parameters for article evaluation ??
It not only depends the word count. It also depends on topic , its importance etc.
Editors will do evaluation according to it.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.