OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

After Abid who going To reach a mark of 10000 Post on boddunan Give your Idea.
RGV challenges public to watch his horror film alone NEW DELHI (Reuters) – A Bollywood filmmaker has issued a lucrative challenge to horror movie fans: a $10,000 reward for...
Can i write my article in hindi or not.............Is Writing article in hindi doesn't create traffic..........
Onscreen beauties are many from Madhubala to Ash. Who is your personal favourite? Also share the best screen appearance of that actress. I also want to know, in which films...
C.M
If you became CM of the state how you help to the nature.
Sit on the ground and stretch your legs forward and bend your self forward and try to touch your toes of your feet without bending your knees and try to touch your knees with...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3977]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3978]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3979]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3980]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3981]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
How you found or got known the boddunan site? I got known this site by one of the member who is my friend. Her name is Rajani
if you won prizes in your childhood or now let start sharing
Don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers, Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is:...
What is facebook acccording to you ? I still don't understand what people do on it, and every one keep asking are you on facebook, as if it is very big thing, its become like...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10404]}
Why India needs a bank only for women http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/a-bank-of-her-own--051914014.html
After many years,three cricket players namely Sreesanth,Chavan and Chandila have been arrested by Delhi police for spot fixing with bookies.Again these players brought up the...
Here again I borrow the famous quotes of that great scientist which are extremely relevant in times we are passing through."A hundred times I remind myself that my inner and...
What is Diabetes? Diabetes is the number 3 killer of people in America today, it causes blindness of all kinds, kidney failure, kidney transplant, cardiovascular disease,...
Every one knows that Guru Dronacharya had some mission on his mind while he took the charge to teach Pandavas and Kauravas. He wanted to take revenge from his friend Drupad. But...
Can anyone tell me from where can I get my referral link?
US army turns to Yoga for making soldiers combat ready http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105640
I wish all my friends a very happy Vijaya Dasham and may all your lives be filled with joy, happiness and love. :)