Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After Ash, no other queen has really reigned Bollywood. Isn't it?

Madhubala in 50's and 60's
Hema in 70's
Rekha in early 80's
Sridevi in late 80's
Madhuri in early 90's
Ash in late 90's and past decade.

Actually, heroines are make uping a lot nowadays. Yet they are not charming as before. What do you think?
I can't find such a beautiful face now :whistle: :whistle: Kareena is an exception

90's is filled with lot of good faces

even so many new faces have emerged that the old one like amrita rao,deepika,priyanka etc have lost somewhere in the crowd.

a.s.

Hema in 70's
Rekha in early 80's
Sridevi in late 80's
Madhuri in early 90's

Actually, heroines are make uping a lot nowadays. Yet they are not charming as before. What do you think?
I can't find such a beautiful face now :whistle: :whistle: Kareena is an exception

even so many new faces have emerged that the old one like amrita rao,deepika,priyanka etc have lost somewhere in the crowd.

Amrita is sweet. No doubt. Other two are just make-ups

Meera sandhu

Hema in 70's
Rekha in early 80's
Sridevi in late 80's
Madhuri in early 90's

the best one of amrita was vivaah and after that main hoon na and ishq-vishq. :)

a.s.

Hema in 70's
Rekha in early 80's
Sridevi in late 80's
Madhuri in early 90's

the best one of amrita was vivaah and after that main hoon na and ishq-vishq. :)

I think, you are a great Amrita fan B) B) :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Hema in 70's
Rekha in early 80's
Sridevi in late 80's
Madhuri in early 90's

I think, you are a great Amrita fan B) B) :cheer:

yes she is one of my favourite actoress. :)

a.s.
You mean even Priyanka and Amrita have become old, that means I do not know any thing about movies.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like aiswarya rai. At present she is not working.
In past divya bharathi

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You mean even Priyanka and Amrita have become old, that means I do not know any thing about movies.

yes now there are many new actoress in the race like sonakshi sinha, sonam kapoor,parineeti and many others even i dont know the name of them..

a.s.
Oh all these are daughters of old film stars and have no much talent. they will not stay for long.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes thats why in every movie you will see a new face as these actoress are not standing for long time.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.