OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9688]}
Dear friends, convert your blogs to feed url to earn more from adsense this way? visit this...
Is it necessary to set a minimum qualification of our politicians to qualify for elections? It can be different for different seats for different elections. We can set high...
all of you talk here this thread is as a messenger like yahoooo
Just a few days back one of my friends were just talking about her kid who is an ardent fan of "Chota Bheem". She told me that her 4 and a half-year-old son only talks...
Is Nature in Equilibrium condition on earth?
The Maharashtra government is proposing to tag Nagpur as the 'tiger capital' of the state to gain more visitors as it gears up to promote the state on India's tourist...
Hi All, Boddunan team information is updated in FAQs page. Maverick
कलाकार पैदा होता है या बनाया जाता है
Really confusing.....isn't it? Let us consider all decades of Indian music from 1950's to 2000's.......60 years. According to you, which is the worst decade of Indian music,...
Government today made it clear that 'polluter must pay' for the environmental and maritime losses arising out of the collision of the two ships off Mumbai coast early this...
This will increase the site traffic if they themselves post the link to this articles on their twitter account or facebook accounts. We can request them to do this or even make...
Who qualifies for having the best sense of humor on this site??
Could you please assist in writing HTML style? I know it very little, for example to make bold I have to use as <b>text</b>, but I don't for Underline and Italic etc....
I just received the T-shirt a few minutes back, and it is fabulous! :) :) :) Hope the others too have received theirs!! :)
If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
Import a PowerPoint presentation into Windows Movie Maker full tutorial @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=293
How to improve performance of boddunan? there should be more point for giving suggestion then by seeing suggestion and implementing it boddunan can improve more.
What inspire's you on boddunan ? For me it's Gulshan kumar ji
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/13/addicted-to-video-game-brit-mom-starves-children.html