OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Guess which Bollywood actor is the most visible face in the advertising space? No 'idea'? Well, it's Abhishek Bachchan, who hogs the limelight among his film world peers,...
After the suspension of the account in yahoo answers, can we open a new account to answer in yahoo answer after deleting the old account ?
Friends,i hope our boddunan is 24hrs active & at least 10 people will b online out of 6K+ Members round the clock..i am utilizing this opportunity & starting dis thread.
India is finally off World Health Organization's list of polio endemic countries. This means that no new polio case has come up in the country in the last one year.
If you could erase memories, which one would you erase ?
Apart from boddunan are there any other good Indian article submission sites that pays you upfront for your articles?
This is a fact that one has to die one day, and the body has to be buried or destroyed, what would you like to do? I would like to be buried
Today I got Boddunan T-Shirt. What your T-Shirt Color.
here i am going to share some amazing and rare pictures collection.
Hii Today I tried to submit one article but I m unable to submit that article? SAVE button is not working. What should I do now. -Girish
When i go to comment my own post , then it shows " cannot comment unpublished posts" why it is so ?
Some times, I get a feeling that whether God is there not. Because in my family every member are facing alot problems. How much we try to solve them, that much we are drowning in...
Do you believe in taking revenge and giving punishments?
Do you contribute some money towards charity from your salary? (monthly, yearly)?
HII friends how are u all,hows life. sorry for out from boddunan for a very long time.. now i will try my best to do same work as done earlier. i hope everyone is fine here...
The US state of Ohio has banned outsourcing of government IT and back-office projects to offshore locations such as India. This raises fears of similar moves by other American...
Which was the most terrifying moment of your life so far.
Differences between PHP4 and PHP5 http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=294
Are we too dependent on computer ?
I want to give one suggession to boddunan that if they put one option in forum like unanswered question so on clicking on that option we can get easily unanswered question and...