OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How to control the type 2 diabeties 1.Never assumption. 2.Know what you are eating. 3.Plan your food. 4.Get choosy eating. 5.Keep your body busy. Follow the above...
There is no Improvement on boddunan site from long time? if you are feeling there is improvement then tell me what do you feel after long working?
Student pushed off roof by seniors in Bankura two third year students Deepak Kumar and Anish Kumar Sharma on November 16, Institute Principal Sajal Kumar Sanyal said.
The court had judged that doctor is responsible for the Micheal jacksons death.
Some roses for members: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3970]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3971]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3972]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3973]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
The computers help human beings to become immortal super-beings. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/11/09/tech-computers-to-help-humans-to-live-forever.html
Dr. Sriniwas Ram Chandra Siras was a noted Marathi scholar. A reader in Aligarh University found his dead body in his room. Obviously, the Marathi scholar could not bear the...
Just wanted to share a bit of interesting news: With a wind turbine and tiny solar panels, Bavi park in bangalore has cut its electricity lines from the bangalore electricity...
Hello friends, I received offer letter from Fiserv on 8th December and sent my resignation on the same day.
Hello Friends, We are now too much fed up with this word games.Let's try something different. I have attached a photo below. You have to comment on the photo.It should be...
Home Ministry and National Flag Foundation has allowed to host flag at night with certain condition. The flag should be hosted at 100 ft height and properly lighted.
Top 10 Things to Do Before the World Ends http://in.news.yahoo.com/top-10-things-to-do-before-the-world-ends-part-ii.html
Celebrities own a special status and position in our hearts. Even if we know nothing about their personal lives, their departure really hurt us a lot. May be filmy, sport star,...
I read somewhere that this time it is a Chinese who became Miss world .I am really shocked to see it because when it comes to beauty Chinese are not considered favourites but how...
Since i'm from Tamilnadu, I have a few articles in Tamil. I heard that posting articles in tamil is going to be implemented very soon. Is it so? It would be better, if forum...
Indians may think twice before gulping down a glass of milk after the country's food safety regulator found most samples collected in a survey were either diluted or adulterated...
Do you ever feel, 'My name not suits me, I don't like it' :( OR , 'My middle name is not good. I think that part must be excluded' OR 'My name should be like this.....'. Any...
Hate has 4 letters so does Love............. Enemies has 7 letters so does Friends........ Lying has 5 so does Truth.................... Negative has 8 so...
With elections lurking in the horizon, the tone and tenor of speeches of leaders of the main political parties are sending a chill down my spine. Character assassination,...
Can i post my articles in boddunan to my blog please reply friends still now i didnt done it after the opinion i want to decide