OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How is it decided as a top voter of a day?
I read from today's supplement about tombs of Jesus and Mary at Rozabal in Kashmir valleys now under the control of Pakistan. Both Muslims and Hindus worship this place, but now...
Hey --- I have found a very nice video... See how the kid laughs.. :) http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5589/hahaha.mp4 ] :)
The price of gold is gradually increasing by the day. Today it has decreased. Can anyone say whether it will go higher or lower? Is it safe to invest in gold?
Hey Friends, Common Wealth Games Opening Ceremony to be started at 7PM today... Still 10 minutes to go..... :) B) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
1. To implement Direct tax in April 1,2011. 2. Hope to reach 10% GDP in near future. 3. Hope to roll out GST by April 2011. 4. To raise 25,000 Crs in FY'10 from PSU...
Is there some technical problem with polls? I am not able to cast my vote!!! I am facing this problem since 2 days! "It says no option selected" while casting the...
It's no doubt, he is the most established Bollywood director among Malayalam directors and has translated many Malayalam comedy hits to Hindi. Do you like his films? Which are...
Java openings(1-3 yrs) Mahindra Satyam http://referral-openings.blogspot.com/2010/11/mahindra-satyam-walk-in-on-nov-13-14.html
How could we control animal crimes? Still lot of cows,boffalows etc die by cutting them painfully should we control it anyway . I think we shold control and do something for...
Today morning, I was just enjoying the backyard natural scenery when two birds fly and sit in front of me. It was because of a piece of bread crumb. It was already soaked in...
Dear friends Welcome to Payal Singh and Shubham, both are new member here? I just see one post on forum. So keep encouraging new member on boddunan.
In latest move, central government has introduced FDI (Foreign direct investment) in retail and Airlines. according to government, the move will benefit farmers and consumers....
We are living in ultra modern world. Now-a-days we give mobiles and laptops to our kids to play with. Sometimes we are making them stop crying by giving our mobiles to them or...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9702]}
B) Today Sanjay Dutt surrender before the court for three and half year. What is next?
Today is Leon Foucault's Birthday. This French physicist born on 18th September 1819 who is well knowwn for his invention 'Pendulum.
Dear Friends, If you writing article and it is copied from any website then it will not approve so I suggest please do not waste your time by posting copied...
What do we need to do if a neighbour's dog is growling at you ?
What are the causes of early marriage??? Please share your views here...