Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually they have no talent of their own they all are sifarishi stuff. Do no last long.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like aiswarya rai. At present she is not working.
In past divya bharathi

I also love her charming look.
She is really a tragic queen :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Nowadays importance is given to fashion and appearance than iternal beauty. Earlier, make ups were less. Yet they look stunning!! But now it's an era of ultra slim beauties

Meera sandhu
I have had 3 most favorite actresses - Madhubala, Vyjayantimala and Geeta Bali...In fact all black and white era actresses were very graceful and special in their own way ,be it Meena Kumari, Nargis or Waheeda Rehman...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have had 3 most favorite actresses - Madhubala, Vyjayantimala and Geeta Bali...In fact all black and white era actresses were very graceful and special in their own way ,be it Meena Kumari, Nargis or Waheeda Rehman...

I always feel that Urmila has a face cut of Geetha Bali. What do you think? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

I always feel that Urmila has a face cut of Geetha Bali. What do you think? :whistle:

Yes she does, I too have felt that way...Geeta Bali was a fantastic actress, bubbly and so charming on screen :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7553]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is she a distant relative of Urmila? Whom did she married?

Meera sandhu

I dont think that Geeta bali was realted to Urmila at all....She was married to Shammi kapoor and died at a very young age due to small pox.

I dont think that Geeta bali was realted to Urmila at all....She was married to Shammi kapoor and died at a very young age due to small pox.

Yes, I was not sure. That's why I asked you.

Same is the case of Madhubala too...she was a real queen who met with the same fate. Then what about Meena Kumari

Meera sandhu

Yes, I was not sure. That's why I asked you.

Same is the case of Madhubala too...she was a real queen who met with the same fate. Then what about Meena Kumari

They were both very beautiful and excellent actresses.Madhubala was a stunner and she dominated the screen, when she was on screen everybody else faded ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.