Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I loved Sharmila, Mala Sinha, Asha parekh...my list is growing. They can never be replaced by beauties of our times, except one or two. Nutan has given her full charm and acting skills to Kajol. Actually, Kajol got those acting skills from Nutan than Tanuja

Meera sandhu
I loved Sharmila, Mala Sinha, Asha parekh...my list is growing. They can never be replaced by beauties of our times, except one or two. Nutan has given her full charm and acting skills to Kajol. Actually, Kajol got those acting skills from Nutan than Tanuja

I feel that Tanuja too was very talented besides being very pretty, she was overshadowed by Nutan who was a brilliant actress.I too like Sharmila and Asha Parekh a lot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that Tanuja too was very talented besides being very pretty, she was overshadowed by Nutan who was a brilliant actress.I too like Sharmila and Asha Parekh a lot...

Sharmila in Aradhana and Amar Prem....Also Evening in Paris
Asha in Katti Patang, love in tokyo and many more films......

Nutan was really the greatest star of old days.

She is sharing the record of most no. of filmfares with Kajol. I doubt whether Kajol has broken that record

Meera sandhu

Sharmila in Aradhana and Amar Prem....Also Evening in Paris
Asha in Katti Patang, love in tokyo and many more films......

Nutan was really the greatest star of old days.

She is sharing the record of most no. of filmfares with Kajol. I doubt whether Kajol has broken that record

Even if Kajol breaks the record I doubt it would matter since Nutan was far more talented and her performances were outstanding in bandini, Seema and Sujata! there is no comparison to the films for which Kajol won ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Films of that times were also great. Actually heroines nowadays are not getting meaty roles. Yet, Kajol is lucky to get at least a few

Meera sandhu
I like the great actress savitri she is really known for his acting.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

South Indian Old actress..isn't it?
I forgot her face. Can you add an image?

Meera sandhu

That is Savitri, i too like her a lot, a bit plump but very pretty and also very talented, did some lovely films with Gemini Ganeshan and Sivaji Ganeshan in Tamil..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8533]}

My favorite is Zeenat Amman. Some of her movies are Hare Rama hare Krishna, Insaaf ka Tarazu, Hum Kisi se kam nahin,

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is Savitri, i too like her a lot, a bit plump but very pretty and also very talented, did some lovely films with Gemini Ganeshan and Sivaji Ganeshan in Tamil..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8533]}

my father is a great admirer of Sivaji Ganeshan and hence Savathri, as she is seen frequently in Sivaji's films

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.