OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Eminent leader and intellectual Subramaniam Swamy names Sonia Gandhi as source of corruption and Rahul Gandhi as an uneducted idiot. To say the least, these remarks are...
Dear Friends, You all are writing article on boddunan as per you interest but with that article try to write something on these subject also. Stock and...
Name few occupations you could do
Do you play tricks on april 1st ?
http://livepicturez.blogspot.com/2010/02/traffic-signals-in-japan.html
Opening up of laughing club in societies at large will benefit people. justify
Sir, I am having 101 referrals under me,i earned cash credits for 101 members. But on the home page and in my dahboard it displays as 93 referrals only.......
Is insulin Good or bad to health?
Guys let's discuss ideas of promoting boddunan.
Well, Our country was conqured and ruled by Mauryas, Guptas, Chalukyas, Cholas, Pallavas, Mughals and many more. Any idea on the food style followed by kings and queens of...
Chidambaram's advice to Pakistan is very bizarre. He says that fighting terrorism is 'moral' duty. Everyoneknows that defence of boundaries and citizens from internal and...
How to create and earn from a Blog?
Do you think it is right to adopt orphan through a legal way from orphanage?
How many friend you have refer who are actually your friend?
Dear friends everyday I am getting mails from my friends that read carefully and forward it and she does it because some body forward her when I read the full mail I found that...
As Anna Hazare has stepped up its campaign against the government, the Congress leaders are using some sort of insulting language against him. While one of the UPA ministers...
Hey guys , Do you know our boddunan is really rich as there are so many articles which are helpful in each field whether it is engineering or medical ,management etc.
The 6 college students murdered the joint secretary. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/09/27/6-college-students-arrested-murdering-joint-secretary.html
Can we develop the robot by our own?What are the requirements for this and how much it costs.
I Reached at 10000+ Great Feeling.