Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Madhubala in Mughal-e-azam
Sridevi in Chandini
Aish in Hum dil de chuke
Kajol in DDLJ all are best ones

Meera sandhu
Sridevi in Chandini
Aish in Hum dil de chuke

And what about aish in devdas and New umraao jaan? And madhuri dixit in devdas,hum aapke hai kaun and nach le? And rekha ji from umraao jaan and silsila?
And kajol in DDLJ and Kabhi khushi kabhi gam.
Amrita rao from vivaah.
we have great bollywood queens in every era..isint it?

a.s.
Sridevi in Chandini
Aish in Hum dil de chuke

And what about aish in devdas and New umraao jaan? And madhuri dixit in devdas,hum aapke hai kaun and nach le? And rekha ji from umraao jaan and silsila?
And kajol in DDLJ and Kabhi khushi kabhi gam.
Amrita rao from vivaah.
we have great bollywood queens in every era..isint it?

i like deepika presented in Om Shati Om

Meera sandhu
What about Manisha in 1942, A love story particularly in the song, "Ek ladki ko". I really loved it

Meera sandhu
what about urmila in song yayi re yayi re jor laga ke nache re. i dont remember the name of movie but star cast was urmila.amir khan and jackie shroff.
and priyanka chopra in fashion.

a.s.
what about urmila in song yayi re yayi re jor laga ke nache re. i dont remember the name of movie but star cast was urmila.amir khan and jackie shroff.

Rangeela

You forget Rangeela :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Of course, she was presented best in that film, no doubt

Meera sandhu

Rangeela

You forget Rangeela :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Of course, she was presented best in that film, no doubt

oh yes it was rangeela.still my legs start movement when i hear this song yayi re yayi re.beautifully presented.she was one of the good actoress of her time.

a.s.
Onscreen queens keep on changing with the time, they are queens as long as their movies working, once they are out of sight, none remembers them -some one else replaces them. I had, Asha Parekh, Hema, Shridevi, Rekha, Madhuri, and so on now they are nowhere to be seen but in old movies.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

After Ash, no other queen has really reigned Bollywood. Isn't it?

Madhubala in 50's and 60's
Hema in 70's
Rekha in early 80's
Sridevi in late 80's
Madhuri in early 90's
Ash in late 90's and past decade.

Actually, heroines are make uping a lot nowadays. Yet they are not charming as before. What do you think?
I can't find such a beautiful face now :whistle: :whistle: Kareena is an exception

90's is filled with lot of good faces

Meera sandhu
Onscreen beauties are many from Madhubala to Ash.
Who is your personal favourite? Also share the best screen appearance of that actress.
I also want to know, in which films actresses were presented most beautiful on screen. Do quote some :)

As ever old is Gold i still like Madhuri Dixit among All.She has endless Beauty....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Absolutely! There is no comparison with Madhuri Dixit. She is my all time favourite and I think she has the most decent but charming appearence on screen.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.