Diwali is a festival of LIGHT...
enjoy your diwali with light,lamps,candles and deepak...
donot brust noisy crackers...
make clean and healthy nature...

so what is your plan for DIWALI

(clebrated on 17th oct 2009)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hi this is venki , enjoy diwali with your parents and your house members and your friends

p.venkateswararao
Though I am an anti cracker person but still I can't make others not to burst crackers as Diwali is a big festival and no one would understand it that they should not burst crackers. Government should make a time frame for people to burst crackers on this day this is the only way to control it in my opinion. :blink:
Two new comers are here. Welcome both of you.
Very nice thread started with a great suggestion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is old thread but has be come relevant as Diwali is approaching. Crackers are fire hazard. These should be avoided or burst only in grounds with precaution. It is dangerous to burst these in streets. These are also deafening. The heavy noise is disturbing to small children, oldies and also dogs, monkeys. These also add to pollution. The asthma patients get more irritation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Where are the newcomers I don't see any here :dry: ...coming back to the topic of discussion, I am not anti crackers at all since it is enjoyable when done with caution and care , also by taking care of the immediate surroundings. As a family we get to enjoy the fireworks especially the colorful ones more than the loud noisy ones as long as done within limits and without causing a nuisance to neighbors !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have simple plan for this Diwali as usual. I will lit candels and "phooljhari". I never burst crackers or bombs in Diwali.
I too not interested in firing crackers, i feel it is waste of money and lot of pollution. I like to decorate my house with lamps.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too not interested in firing crackers, i feel it is waste of money and lot of pollution. I like to decorate my house with lamps.

Excatly bursting crackers is waste of money and creates pollution but how to make people understand as most of the people do that as for them Diwali is meant for crackers only. Even when I was a kid I also used to think like this only its gradually with the time I understood it and strated buycotting crackers on Diwali. :)
Friends I have submitted an article regarding article which already editor approved but comment is "PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE IN META DATA AND KEYWORD."
should I need to re edit that article or not?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends I have submitted an article regarding article which already editor approved but comment is "PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE IN META DATA AND KEYWORD."
should I need to re edit that article or not?

I think you have posted it wrongly should have posted on the thread " Ask your doubts here?". :)

BTW you don't need to re edit but remember it when you write articles in future. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.